šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would waiting until 2016 to start the next era damage Gaga's career?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Cheek to cheek is not a side project... the delusion :smh:

not a delusion last time I checked it was a side project excuse me for having a life and not following every single thing gaga says.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes because people will forget her

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Shawn Knowles

She's not Rihanna she can't churn out albums yearly. I want her to take her time and really craft a great piece of work.

She just needs a GOOD album, having a crappy album released next year won't do her any good.

Ā 

As long as it's not 2020 or something, she'll be fine.

aaronyoji

She should take a long as she needs to make the album she wants. People will either like it, or not. Rushing won't make anything better.

or maybe do u think it could damage her creative process to sulk with it for so long? i mean with ARTPOP it was a very out of the ordinary process for her because she basically had an album done by the end of 2012, but then her injury inquired her label to pull the leash on her because they wanted to play it safe after her having to cancel a tour, and then by then she was unable to move, and say with her music for too long and ultimately i think ARTPOP came out a little too edited.Ā 

Ā 

its like a sperm, it can build up more and more leading up to a great climax, but if u dont pull the gun and release it when its time it can stay in there too long and then just die, lol.Ā 

Ā 

maybe if she just hid away for a month or two and wrote with a producer and then just said "ok, ill leave this and wont touch it any more" it could be magic? because usually with gaga her first instinct is best, like the original aura compared to the album version.Ā 

No...Gaga needs a break and fans and the GP need to miss her a bit....she needs to find inspiration again and make this next album perfect and take her time....no need to rush

People won't miss her because she is not someone who people love, like Katy or Adele.

Besides, they also won't miss her because if she doesn't put out music, others will. Like Ariana and Meghan now.

If you don't get in the game, you get left behind.

I'm not really invested in how soon the next pop album comes, but let's not be delusional, waiting is NOT helping

llbcherry

I think its hard to stay relevant with a wait like that. Seems like Kety and Taylor constantly have new music (although I don't follow their careers so that may be an illusion.)

But if the music kicks ass, and the fan base is still strong, I'm not too worried. Hopefully its not 2016 tho. :giveup:

giskardsb

or maybe do u think it could damage her creative process to sulk with it for so long? i mean with ARTPOP it was a very out of the ordinary process for her because she basically had an album done by the end of 2012, but then her injury inquired her label to pull the leash on her because they wanted to play it safe after her having to cancel a tour, and then by then she was unable to move, and say with her music for too long and ultimately i think ARTPOP came out a little too edited.Ā 

Ā 

its like a sperm, it can build up more and more leading up to a great climax, but if u dont pull the gun and release it when its time it can stay in there too long and then just die, lol.Ā 

Ā 

maybe if she just hid away for a month or two and wrote with a producer and then just said "ok, ill leave this and wont touch it any more" it could be magic? because usually with gaga her first instinct is best, like the original aura compared to the album version.Ā 

Ā 

I think it probably goes both ways. Ā  Some songs end up changing for what some will consider the worse, others will end up changing for the better. Ā Many of the later we might not have heard in their original forms and so we don't know what actually changed. Ā We just hear the obvious changes in songs that we didn't like.

Ā 

For me it's more a matter of Gaga spending more time smoothing out lyrics. Ā I like a lot of her esoteric lyric writing but sometimes things don't flow as smooth as they could or could be better rewritten in a different way. Ā For example, I think the whole "chola" bridge of BTW could have been rewritten with the same intent in manner that fit the song better and sounded less "clunky." Ā I think that bridge might have kept BTW from becoming even a bigger anthem than it did. Ā Or think of the "EL Camino" lines in Marry The Night, which comes off as rushed and trying to fit too much into a space.

Ā 

Her early piano based work such as Captivated, or Speechless, or even Dope, showed that she can really build great lyrical songs when she takes the time to do it. Ā I'd like to see her really work that part of her craft. Ā Many of the great pop songs are great precisely because they have excellent lyrics work. Ā Think everything by Elton John for example.

monsterdreams

Possibly, it's hard to tell right now

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived