đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would waiting until 2016 to start the next era damage Gaga's career?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I think it would be a very bad idea to wait that long for the next album era, ARTPOP was kind of like Gaga's Femme Fatale era, it was successful but also messy and the GP saw it as lack luster. Britney waited 2 1/2 years to follow up Femme Fatale and the result flopped miserably. I think if Gaga waits that long, her next album will be lucky to pull Britney Jean numbers. What do you think?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

No...Gaga needs a break and fans and the GP need to miss her a bit....she needs to find inspiration again and make this next album perfect and take her time....no need to rush

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

well it could really damage he,but maybe it wont.....lets just wait and see

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

lxdygxga

It's hard to predict - there's so many factors involved. It's definitely a risk for any artist. Sometimes a break does them good and they come back and they're fresh, sometimes it doesn't work and they don't capture what they once had.

I'm confident in her songwriting ability and production values that she'd still make good music regardless of what happened chart wise.

Chromatislaps

No...Gaga needs a break and fans and the GP need to miss her a bit....she needs to find inspiration again and make this next album perfect and take her time....no need to rush

Miranda Sings

Britney Jean didn't do well because Brit did zero promo. Femme Fatale was a pretty great success. It sold well and had 3 big singles.

Redstreak

I don't see us getting it earlier than Q4 2015 anyway

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Morphine Prince

Being absent 2012 and most of  2013, and then cutting the ARTPOP era short already damaged her beyond repair so I don't see how this could be any worse. 

I'm just here for good music. 

BLACKOUTbritney

Cupcakeboy2

Being absent 2012 and most of  2013, and then cutting the ARTPOP era short already damaged her beyond repair so I don't see how this could be any worse. 

I'm just here for good music. 

i agree. i cant imagine her not bieng in the music scene for a whole year again. a lot of people already forgot she is even alive. another blackout will be the nail in her coffin... 

Be lucky to pull britney Jean numbers? Are you kidding me? What type of logic. Waiting until 2016 would benefit her career tbh

Archived