Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Ellie Goulding dresses as Mr. Blobby & a hot Indian

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Whispering

I will never understand why people on tumblr find it so offensive to dress as an indian. :toofunny:

Native Americans find it offensive.

No one cares about a bunch of idiots on tumblr. :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

That Native American outfit is beautiful! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Tove Lo

I'm native american and i find it fine.

She is so hot omg

I know :giveup:

Slay me ellie

hop on that **** like a maniac

I just don't see the big deal. Today I saw this post that was taking half of my dashboard of some furious ranting about how dressing as some other culture than yours is racist and stuff and I was like :toofunny: Anyway Ellie looks amazing. :haha:

The cultural appropriation crap is driven by white PC liberals.

If they'd devote the outrage they spend on that and the Redskins name to real economic issues facing real First Nations, they'd be doing some legitimate good.

rarigoes, on 01 Nov 2014 - 17:57, said:

Whispering

I'm native american and i find it fine.

That's good, but many do. See comment below.

I just don't see the big deal. Today I saw this post that was taking half of my dashboard of some furious ranting about how dressing as some other culture than yours is racist and stuff and I was like :toofunny: Anyway Ellie looks amazing. :haha:

It's a long and complicated issue. It doesn't upset me, but I I'm not going to question the Native Americans who are offended by it.

As always, not every person of every minority, ethnic group, race, etc. is going to feel the same, but when there is a general consensus coming from that group...I try to respect that.

tumblr_necfp9YgM41s7xf9ko4_1280.jpg

This isn't really surprising though, she's shown her racism with her wearing of bindis as a fashionable accessory this past year.

Ellie isn't even American - yet Americans have to inflict their racial hang-ups and BS on her.

Isn't that a kind of cultural imperialism.

Would you make a fuss is a Japanese person wore a feathered headdress?

Paper Planes

tumblr_necfp9YgM41s7xf9ko4_1280.jpg

This isn't really surprising though, she's shown her racism with her wearing of bindis as a fashionable accessory this past year.

Ellie Goulding is not racist :rip: If you want to play that game, Gaga has worn burqas before as fashion accessories so she's also a racist.

delete it fat

As always, not every person of every minority, ethnic group, race, etc. is going to feel the same, but when there is a general consensus coming from that group...I try to respect that.

I don't think there is a consensus. At least at the level of Halloween costumes.

Ellie Goulding is not racist :rip: If you want to play that game, Gaga has worn burqas before as fashion accessories so she's also a racist.

Well, yes, Gaga was an idiot for doing that. 

Archived