Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

If you're going to present some facts to support your personal opinion, we can discuss. Otherwise don't even bother.

there are no FACTS when it comes to music you like, only personal opinion.  I don't give a **** about "measurables" such as sales or chart success, those mean nothing to me.  I much prefer listening to DJWS and what he brings to the table.  I think his varied abilities suit Gaga better than RedOne and his signature overused sounds.

there are no FACTS when it comes to music you like, only personal opinion.  I don't give a **** about "measurables" such as sales or chart success, those mean nothing to me.  I much prefer listening to DJWS and what he brings to the table.  I think his varied abilities suit Gaga better than RedOne and his signature overused sounds.

Then you have no base for discussion. I couldn't care less about your personal taste unless you have some decent arguments to back it up. You couldn't care less about sales, yet I'm assuming you're here because you love her big productions. Unfortunately, she won't get money just because she's Lady Gaga. It's far better to have someone who's able to infuse Gaga's creativity and channel it towards commercial success.

If you're going to present some facts to support your personal opinion, we can discuss. Otherwise don't even bother.

tbh!! Why cant they just accept the truth that RedOne is the better producer..like.....its not that hard. Alejandro alone destroys every single song that djws has ever touched.

Fiona Apple

Cool <3

Although I recognize the impact that RedOne has had on Gaga's career, I must admit that i'm not "pissing my pants" to hear this "possible" collaboration. Sure, don't get my wrong, I'm happy that they're (hopefully) making magic again, but I don't want another carbon copy of the last three songs tbh. 

Trying to follow the same archtype and melodies with songs like "Poker Face", "Bad Romance", and "Judas", isn't going to show growth in her music. Doing things differently and forging ahead will, in my opinion. 

Redone didn't only produce PokerFace ,Bad Romance and Judas..He produced AMAZING songs like Paparazzi,Gypsy,Telephone,Alejandro,Lovegame etc.

giskardsb

Cool <3

Redone didn't only produce PokerFace ,Bad Romance and Judas..He produced AMAZING songs like Paparazzi,Gypsy,Telephone,Alejandro,Lovegame etc.

Paparazzi was Fusari.

Gypsy is probably mostly Gaga

Telephone was DarkChild.

monketsharona

Why should she choose DJWS or RedOne ?? She could have both of them on next album...

That's so dumb to say the one is better than the other one...

Comparing DJWS and RedOne is like comparing salt and pepper... RedOne is definitely better in terms of making hits while DJWS is better for doing variety.

Gaga is fitting very good with both of them. Gaga needs hit songs, to me RedOne could give it to her. But she also needs variety of styles, DJWS could give it to her as he's versatile.

+ new producers of course. 

Fiona Apple

Paparazzi was Fusari.

Gypsy is probably mostly Gaga

Telephone was DarkChild.

Omg sorry you are right..But he worked on many other songs from the fame,the fame monster and some of born this way... he did co-write Gypsy though

DarkAnatomy

Cool <3

Are you sure, I thought that Rob Fusari Produced Paparazzi, RedOne co-wrote (only) on a portion of Gypsy, and Darkchild produced Telephone

EDIT: Sorry, someone has already called that out. :hugs:

SISTERV

did I miss something? 

yes. Gaga posted a picture in her new look two days ago on Facebook with the caption "MAY" and thats it. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived