๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

Doesn't La Vie En Rose literally mean Life In Pink? She is wearing a pink dress with heart shaped nipple pasties, screams La Vie En Rose to me.ย 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

Are you even for real? I guess I don't count then as a Gaga fan :awkney:

I was being sarcastic because I think it should go without saying that her fanbase doesn't all want the same thing out of her

VersaceKing

inb4 she recorded a FULL pop/dance album with RedOne, releasing it at 00:00:01 today.

Enough with GenericOne ย  :sweep:

He produced MEGA HITS with her.

ARTPOPisaChoice

I think the fact she's wearing darker/grittier fashion is also telling that she's in the idea/demo phase of album six.

Hands up to the sky ๐ŸŒง Iโ€™ll be your galaxy ๐ŸŒŒ

monketsharona

Doesn't La Vie En Rose literally mean Life In Pink? She is wearing a pink dress with heart shaped nipple pasties, screams La Vie En Rose to me.ย 

Voir la vie en rose : see life though rose coulored glasses. That's an image :)ย 

Voir la vie en rose : see life though rose coulored glasses. That's an image :)

ย 

ย 

My french is pretty awful, but I do know that voir la vie en rose literally just means to see life in pink. It's an allusion to the expression rose colored glasses, not a literally translation of it. So yeah, I would think her outfit is a hint that she is recording La Vie En Rose, but I could be way off.ย 

monketsharona

Enough with GenericOne ย  :sweep:

all her biggest hits has been produced by him. Most of us have known Lady Gaga thanks to a RedOne song...

ย 

When I heard RedOne's name, I think about Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance and Alejandro. + my favorite song from The Fame : Paper Gangsta and ย he co-wrote my favorite song from ARTPOP : Gypsy)

ย 

Gaga and RedOne has a great chemistry. I definitely want more Gaga / RedOne collabs.

all her biggest hits has been produced by him. Most of us have known Lady Gaga thanks to a RedOne song...

ย 

When I heard RedOne's name, I think about Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance and Alejandro. + my favorite song from The Fame : Paper Gangsta and ย he co-wrote my favorite song from ARTPOP : Gypsy)

ย 

Gaga and RedOne has a great chemistry. I definitely want more Gaga / RedOne collabs.

:tea:

TimisaMonster

It's a possibility you guys....doesn't mean she was there with him. Even tho I would LOOOOOVE to see them work together again! I can definitely tell that her image and creative process for the next album is flourishing and we can move on to the next phase: HYPE THE PRE ERA!!!!

ย 

:nooo: :giveup: :nooo: :giveup: :nooo:ย 

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Holy ****. They're probably having a meeting about the next album not mentally prepared.

ย 

ย 

PREACH

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived