Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

giskardsb

In reality I want Gaga to go in a completely different direction and wouldn't mind if none of her previous producers appeared.  I like being surprised, the last thing I want is a re-run of any of her previous eras.  The best thing about Gaga is not knowing what she is going to do.

I don't understand why so many want her to keep running over the same ground she's already been over.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland

In reality I want Gaga to go in a completely different direction and wouldn't mind if none of her previous producers appeared.  I like being surprised, the last thing I want is a re-run of any of her previous eras.  The best thing about Gaga is not knowing what she is going to do.

I don't understand why so many want her to keep running over the same ground she's already been over.

She can create new things with producers she already worked with. For example Hair and Judas sound very different then Poker Face and Just Dance. 

Before there was love, there was silence

Levine

You can work with a new producer and totally flop with your project or you can work again with an old producer who has found a new sound that let you smash like never before (see katy and dr luke).

I trust her, if she is actually working with RedOne again, it means she liked what he offered to her. 

Pure Adrenaline

He made Gaga's BIGGEST and most MEMORABLE hits.

Did that happen with Born This Way? No.

Did that happen with Applause? No.

Enough said.  :giggle:

not here for the Applause shade . bye.

3FS79hb.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

not here for the Applause shade . bye.

3FS79hb.gif

I love Applause, but I live in England and it didn't even dent it. Literally, I never heard Applause on any radio station when it was out. I'm not saying it was DJWS's fault by any means, but I dunno. I'm just saying: RedOne + Gaga make epic magic together. It's... incredible  :shocked:

Ihihihihi poor Godone haters.

But they'll be here when she will be #1 on iTunes with his song. 

:tea:

The Mirielle girl or whatever already said they recorded that and finished it two days ago. This was today. In a completely different studio. 

Who is she? What did they record? :huh:

monketsharona

People spitting on RedOne is like biting the hand that fed you...

Without his huge hit songs, Lady Gaga wouldn't be there nowadays... And you probably wouldn't be fans of Gaga...

He has produced and wrote with Gaga her biggest hits ever. He may produce generic things for other people but his collaborations with Lady Gaga are f*cking good and effective. Gaga works so good with him, better than with anyone else... 

They know how to make some hit songs together and she definitely needs few hits next era... So yes I would be glad if he returns !

Other than RedOne, I want her to work with new producers as well. There's a lot of talented people she still hasn't worked with...  

SharGaga

The constant complaining about every single thing is what keeps me off this forum these months. What is wrong with people? :smh:

OT: I'm so happy she's back in the studio and that look gives me alien tease, I love it. :excited2:

destructivelove

Superior in what? The sampeld DWUW beat? The 16 kbps production of Sex Dreams? The ruined MANiCURE? The terrible Swine? :lmao:

this....no lies told 👀

The sound direction of ARTPOP was Gaga's idea, DJWS produces according to Gaga's vision and his productions were amazing. RedOne has many mediocore prodictions on TF. Also DJWS has produced amazing songs on his own on BTW.

AFter all it's obvous which producer Gaga supports/trusts and finds superior so there is nothing more for me to say.

please tell me which of redone's songs on TF are "mediocre"...?

People complaining about something we don't even know anything about. Just be happy that she's recording SOMETHING. Gosh

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived