Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

MonsterRocket

Money Honey

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta (eventhough it's a great song)

All of his non-singles productions from the album are mediocore at best imo.

How can Paper Gangsta be mediocre at best and a great song in the same time? lol

All you do is stating that some of Gaga's work is mediocre, while the other is great, without giving any supporting arguments. You just use your own musical taste, but yet you attack others'. You use the 'imo' thing but then complain about the others'.

It is impossible to mantain a proper and substantial conversation with you. Everyone tells you the same. Maybe you should think why.

You're so biased, it's impossible to have a proper discussion with you. Have a nice day, tho.

Yeah, i think we just should not answer him. It's like talking to a door.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

How can Paper Gangsta be mediocre at best and a great song in the same time? lol

All you do is stating that some of Gaga's work is mediocre, while the other is great, without giving any supporting arguments. You just use your own musical taste, but yet you attack others'. You use the 'imo' thing but then complain about the others'.

It is impossible to mantain a proper and substantial conversation with you. Everyone tells you the same. Maybe you should think why.

Yeah, i think we just should not answer him. It's like talking to a door.

Answer me one question: What more did the others answer other than what I am answering? Right nothing, only their opinions about songs on ARTPOP. So bye now and when you learn how to read and be objective come again.

And I wouldn't give 2 cents if you answer to me, lol. 

jp2tbji.png

StarryNight

yes. Gaga posted a picture in her new look two days ago on Facebook with the caption "MAY" and thats it. 

oh  :sweat: Thanks

GagaMyBlood95

Look who's in Paris

https://twitter.com/RedOne_Official/status/528768037663420417

OMG!

MonsterRocket

Answer me one question: What more did the others answer other than what I am answering? Right nothing, only their opinions about songs on ARTPOP. So bye now and when you learn how to read and be objective come again.

And I wouldn't give 2 cents if you answer to me, lol. 

jp2tbji.png

They are giving some arguments; they are defending that Redone had that 'it' factor in his production that helped Gaga rising to the stardom with their iconic hits. We can tell that DJWS didn't really achieve that. Even if the commercial success debate is way long, we can say that it's at least an argument; the fact that Redone's productions attracted so many people and DJWs not that much may mean something , right? I don't think that something must be good because it was successful, but in this case, taking into account that Gaga went from being unknown to sell out arenas all over the world in only two years back when she was being musically produced by him tells me something: it has to have something minimally good. And i didn't see DJWs achieving that, as well as giving such a clear, direct and powerful image about Gaga's musical style.

I guess i've always tried to be quite objective, so don't go into that. If others haven't been, it's not my fault. It's you who should be objetive the first time, and not complain about the others not being, 'cause that doesn't make sense at all. Let's not complain about something we are the first ones to do it. Also, it's not necessary saying that they have a terrible music taste to others.

VforVendetta

They are giving some arguments; they are defending that Redone had that 'it' factor in his production that helped Gaga rising to the stardom with their iconic hits. We can tell that DJWS didn't really achieve that. Even if the commercial success debate is way long, we can say that it's at least an argument; the fact that Redone's productions attracted so many people and DJWs not that much may mean something , right? I don't think that something must be good because it was successful, but in this case, taking into account that Gaga went from being unknown to sell out arenas all over the world in only two years back when she was being musically produced by him tells me something: it has to have something minimally good. And i didn't see DJWs achieving that, as well as giving such a clear, direct and powerful image about Gaga's musical style.

I guess i've always tried to be quite objective, so don't go into that. If others haven't been, it's not my fault. It's you who should be objetive the first time, and not complain about the others not being, 'cause that doesn't make sense at all. Let's not complain about something we are the first ones to do it. Also, it's not necessary saying that they have a terrible music taste to others.

Well you are the first one to try and state some facts in here so don't come at me, I answered the same way I got answered. 

As you said above  success isn't a meter of quality and as we can see Gaga was very Popular back then and all her great songs (RedOne or not) were huge. DJWS happened to be the lead producer on the lowest point of her career but it doesn't mean that his productions are inferior and we can clearly see that Gaga trusts him her vision more than anyone else and I feel that he is the producer hat has realised Gaga's vision more than anyone else as well. For the mess that the ARTPOP Era was though Applause was very big and it's now one of the most fan favorite songs ever. And just to clarify many of RedOne's productions are in my top Lady Gaga songs + Bad Romance is my favorite Lady Gaga song and I do love him, I just think that DJWSis on a different level when it comes to Gaga rpoduction simply cause he is not selling out commercially, he is very close to Gaga and he can translate to his work Gaga's deas better. 

As for the user I insulted I know him very well and he knows me as well and there is a reason I insulted him. You are a new member and you don' t know the forum well yet. I know that you just found it rude and it was pointed to be that way, I don't blame you but there is more than meets the eye. You have to realise that on this forum there are many rude people and I'm not gonna be kind a respect someone that doesn't respect neither my opinion nor Gaga's work on her own forum.

Since TFM, even plenty of TF highlights, the Gaga x RedOne combo never delivered basicness. So Im totally here for this possibility. plus who says working with RedOne means only Dance Pop music? =)

The possibility of RedOne collaborating with Gaga again is interesting, and yes, exciting af. The songs he has produced/co-produced for Gaga are some of her most memorable, and arguably among her very best (JD, PF, BR, SHICD, Scheisse). As much as I'd love for her to go to a completely new musical direction, fitting for a follow-up of a jazz album, I wouldn't protest a Gaga/RedOne reunion. New music is always welcome anyway.

It baffles me how some fans would directly trivialize RedOne's capabilities as a producer and songwriter, which in the process indirectly shrugging off Gaga's capabilities as a producer and songwriter as well. Their works were products of their collaboration. Belittling one (based on the product of the collaboration) will also mean belittling the other. If they want to collaborate again or not, let them be. It's their choice. But there's no need to play down someone as though producing song/s (and smash single/s loved by millions of people across the globe) is an easy and "basic" task. 

:tea:

Well you are the first one to try and state some facts in here so don't come at me, I answered the same way I got answered. 

As you said above  success isn't a meter of quality and as we can see Gaga was very Popular back then and all her great songs (RedOne or not) were huge. DJWS happened to be the lead producer on the lowest point of her career but it doesn't mean that his productions are inferior and we can clearly see that Gaga trusts him her vision more than anyone else and I feel that he is the producer hat has realised Gaga's vision more than anyone else as well. For the mess that the ARTPOP Era was though Applause was very big and it's not one of the most fan favorite songs ever. And just to clarify many of RedOne's productions are in my top Lady Gaga songs + Bad Romance is my favorite Lady Gaga song and I do love him, I just think that DJWSis on a different level when it comes to Gaga rpoduction simply cause he is not selling out commercially, he is very close to Gaga and he can translate to his work Gaga's deas better. 

As for the user I insulted I know him very well and he knows me as well and there is a reason I insulted him. You are a new member and you don' t know the forum well yet. I know that you just found it rude and it was pointed to be that way, I don't blame you but there is more than meets the eye. You have to realise that on this forum there are many rude people and I'm not gonna be kind a respect someone that doesn't respect neither my opinion nor Gaga's work on her own forum.

You can say whatever you want but you can't deny RedOne made Lady Gaga big. The songs/ albums without RedOne were less than her previous albums/songs with RedOne. 

DJWS is not a bad producer, but he's not the best. Songs like Applause are good for the fans but not for a larger public.

RedOne and Lady Gaga has a chemistry. And like you said: your favorite song is Bad Romance (a RedOne production). It was her biggest song in her career... DJWS didn't archieve that. 

Lady Gaga's popularity and her music are connected with each other... You can't say that DJWS came in Lady Gaga's life when she decreased in popularity... It's because of her music. 

Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Rihanna are big for their music... Every artist is.

I don't blame DJWS, but he isn't the best producer... Their is a reason why people mostly ask RedOne, Dr. Luke, Max Martin to produce songs... DJWS isn't a big name and will never be (that's my opinion).

I don't say you can't like DJWS you like whatever you want, but these are the reasons why a lot of people/ fans and I prefer Lady Gaga work with RedOne than with DJWS.

I've read like the whole conversation and I have to say you attack people with an opinion that's different than yours. They only said their opinion but you're like a closed door and don't even want to listen to other peoples opinion. It's not because they say their opinion they don't have any respect for yours.

Open your mind and listen and read.

Well now I said mine opinion, you will probably attack me. But that's fine. I stick with to my opinion (like so many fans).

MonsterRocket

As you said above  success isn't a meter of quality and as we can see Gaga was very Popular back then and all her great songs (RedOne or not) were huge. DJWS happened to be the lead producer on the lowest point of her career but it doesn't mean that his productions are inferior and we can clearly see that Gaga trusts him her vision more than anyone else and I feel that he is the producer hat has realised Gaga's vision more than anyone else as well. For the mess that the ARTPOP Era was though Applause was very big and it's not one of the most fan favorite songs ever. And just to clarify many of RedOne's productions are in my top Lady Gaga songs + Bad Romance is my favorite Lady Gaga song and I do love him, I just think that DJWSis on a different level when it comes to Gaga rpoduction simply cause he is not selling out commercially, he is very close to Gaga and he can translate to his work Gaga's deas better. 

In my opinion, nothing justifies being rude in here, even if they're being rude to you. However, that's a fight i'm not taking part in. That's you two's issue and i have nothing to say about it.

Okay, i liked that you explained yourself now. I can say that i get your point . Anyway, my vision is totally contrary lol. I think  that the reason for those eras' success was that Redone was able to translate Gaga's vision at its best. With DJWS, instead, i couldn't take the albums' intention so well. Not that i don't like ambiguous and complicated things, but for me his work is not unclear in a good way, as if their ideas weren't properly and cohesively executed. I think that Applause is one of the songs which have the biggest potential by Gaga, but yet something something is lacking to me after that epic melody in the intro.

As we can see, we have different opinions, but that's okay. I believe no one in here knows the absolute true about this topic, so let's just respect each other's visions and state proper arguments to backup our.Nowall we can do is wait and see who she's working with and what they're preparing for us. Maybe she's working with the two and we're getting amazing tracks by both of them!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived