Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

The possibility of RedOne collaborating with Gaga again is interesting, and yes, exciting af. The songs he has produced/co-produced for Gaga are some of her most memorable, and arguably among her very best (JD, PF, BR, SHICD, Scheisse). As much as I'd love for her to go to a completely new musical direction, fitting for a follow-up of a jazz album, I wouldn't protest a Gaga/RedOne reunion. New music is always welcome anyway.

It baffles me how some fans would directly trivialize RedOne's capabilities as a producer and songwriter, which in the process indirectly shrugging off Gaga's capabilities as a producer and songwriter as well. Their works were products of their collaboration. Belittling one (based on the product of the collaboration) will also mean belittling the other. If they want to collaborate again or not, let them be. It's their choice. But there's no need to play down someone as though producing song/s (and smash single/s loved by millions of people across the globe) is an easy and "basic" task. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the music is good and she is happy, she can work with whoever, wherever, whenever.

I'm getting hyped for new music now.   :excited2:

As much as I'd love for her to go to a completely new musical direction, fitting for a follow-up of a jazz album, I wouldn't protest a Gaga/RedOne reunion. 

Well, Gaga did say in her Europe 1 interview that her musical direction is different now, so who knows, I'm sure RedOne is able to produce non-electronic/dance music too, especially with Gaga. Maybe they're coming up with something extremely fresh/new, something very fitting for a follow-up of a jazz album but still very innovative?! I'm actually very excited.

Bloody Matt

Well, Gaga did say in her Europe 1 interview that her musical direction is different now, so who knows, I'm sure RedOne is able to produce non-electronic/dance music too, especially with Gaga. Maybe they're coming up with something extremely fresh/new, something very fitting for a follow-up of a jazz album but still very innovative?! I'm actually very excited.

I thought about this, too :giveup: I think they'll create something fresh. No need to complain

aaronyoji

I will be happy if she never goes near Dance Pop ever again.

doesnt it drive u crazy that almost everyone here thinks tfm is her pinnacle of quality? and that theyll cling onto whatever reminds them of that era for her to work with again, smfh. 

aaronyoji

He made Gaga's BIGGEST and most MEMORABLE hits.

Did that happen with Born This Way? No.

Did that happen with Applause? No.

Enough said.  :giggle:

her early work with redone became hits because they are simple minded. not simple, but simple minded, repetitive, and on gagas part theres quite a bit of technical bad songwriting with a lot of her fame songs. a hit does not reflect quality, born this way and applause are objectively much better written than her hits with redone, and with interesting production. 

its not that redone is a techincally "bad" producer perse, hes just very one note, and quite nauseating with his recycled dance numbers. she needs to grow, and redone doesnt seem to be capable of that. we need something innovative, or at least creative and just plain good. 

VforVendetta

this....no lies told

please tell me which of redone's songs on TF are "mediocre"...?

Money Honey

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta (eventhough it's a great song)

All of his non-singles productions from the album are mediocore at best imo.

I love what Redone and Gaga have produced in the past. They make great music together and RedOne has produced some of my favourite Gaga songs, with that said, I kinda wish she would take a chance and work more with different producers.

I love that Gaga is constantly evolving and changing, I hope that her sound is able to be something similar. Forget about the potential commercial value, I wish she would just trust herself and really dive deep into new territory and push herself to create something different and interesting.

Give us RedOne! He did win grammy's so, that's a reason why he is one of the best producers for me. His talent has been recognized! 

Pure Adrenaline

The possibility of RedOne collaborating with Gaga again is interesting, and yes, exciting af. The songs he has produced/co-produced for Gaga are some of her most memorable, and arguably among her very best (JD, PF, BR, SHICD, Scheisse). As much as I'd love for her to go to a completely new musical direction, fitting for a follow-up of a jazz album, I wouldn't protest a Gaga/RedOne reunion. New music is always welcome anyway.

It baffles me how some fans would directly trivialize RedOne's capabilities as a producer and songwriter, which in the process indirectly shrugging off Gaga's capabilities as a producer and songwriter as well. Their works were products of their collaboration. Belittling one (based on the product of the collaboration) will also mean belittling the other. If they want to collaborate again or not, let them be. It's their choice. But there's no need to play down someone as though producing song/s (and smash single/s loved by millions of people across the globe) is an easy and "basic" task. 

:kara: my fave on TFM

yes I agree .... everyone is like no Redone flop, generic, basic blaslasla :blehga: but then they are YASSS BR YASSS SCHEISSA YASSS GYPSY SLAYYYY  :sis:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Teal Ambition

Look who's in Paris

https://twitter.com/RedOne_Official/status/528768037663420417

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived