Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

Stop your excitement lol, it means nothing.

It could be La Vie en Rose with Mireille too :)

....and that isn't something to get excited about why...? New music is new music

Levine

Yep, at Gang studio in Paris

Ihihihihi poor Godone haters.

But they'll be here when she will be #1 on iTunes with his song. 

SISTERV

Probably recording La Vie en Rose.

The Mirielle girl or whatever already said they recorded that and finished it two days ago. This was today. In a completely different studio. 

Ihihihihi poor Godone haters.

But they'll be here when she will be #1 on iTunes with his song. 

They will repent for their sins. Once Gags and GodOne get in the studio together a global smash hit will be made. GodOne's haters need Jesus and a bible.

Gaga_RedOne.jpg

XoXoJoanneGaga

RedOne is objectively much better than DJWS. The fact that everyone creams themselves at the mention of his name is proof enough of that. DJWS will have a role on the album regardless (hopefully a smaller one though).

jewelsnpugs

I hope she does work with RedOne for album six. They've created pop gems together. Some of my favorites being Judas, Schieße, and Hair.

Pure Adrenaline

Well if she is smart she will work with Redone again. Europop is literally starting to explode big in US and his productions at this moment are really influenced by Balkanian producers and Euro-dance-pop will always be once of the most well known genres in the world is literally liked by almost entire world Asia, Europe, Australia and it's taking over top 40 America + her biggest hits ever were this same genre (BR,PF) .......... BUT I wouldn't mind DJWS and Madeon again their sound was the best on ARTPOP since TFM - Venus, Gypsy, ARTPOP, Applause :Kara:

I think a good mixture btw Madeon, Redone and DJWS will be good tbh :thetea:

Tho I think she will be going for more mid-tempo, acoustic sound as she said that the pop music is going into that route in one interview so probably we are again too much over exaggerating and she is just recording with that French singer :smh:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Enough with GenericOne   :sweep:

He made Gaga's BIGGEST and most MEMORABLE hits.

Did that happen with Born This Way? No.

Did that happen with Applause? No.

Enough said.  :giggle:

Brooke Candy

Without redone gaga wouldn't be where she is now so y'all can sit the fck down.

--------------------

Anyways, the fact that she was in a recording studio doesnt say anything about the next album

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Bloody Matt

People complaining about something we don't even know anything about. Just be happy that she's recording SOMETHING. Gosh

Morphine Prince

YES.

We need more RedOne, they have the best chemistry and have produced her best songs. 

He made Gaga's BIGGEST and most MEMORABLE hits.

Did that happen with Born This Way? No.

Did that happen with Applause? No.

Enough said.  :giggle:

dddd imo BTW and Applause slay most of RedOne's work with Gaga except Judas, Bad Romance, Alejandro and Scheiße.

If she works with RedOne I want more Judas/Scheiße/BR/Alejandro stuff, not the boring work he did for TF.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived