Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Heavy Metal Lover Ft. Jamal Holt (remix)

ExorcismGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ExorcismGaga

Auto tuned to **** and the lyrics are not atall relevant. Otherwise a good job :nacho:

I messed with the auto-tune for like 40 minutes deciding whether to have so much of it or not

But i decided it fits in more with auto-tune & it didn't sound that different without it, so i left it on :nacho:

But thanks doll.

I might do some more of these remix things for other songs on born this way :music:

hmm i was about to make a bad kids one with the extended lyrics but i would love to hear your version <3

ExorcismGaga

hmm i was about to make a bad kids one with the extended lyrics but i would love to hear your version <3

Make your version! i wanna hear :party:

ExorcismGaga

The lyrics are great, actually I could say some parts are better than the original.

But the way of that non-studio-made-auto-tune makes me dizzy and "Heavy Metal Lover" is one of the first Gaga songs that doesn't fit a guy singing. If you could lower the pitch and lower the auto-tune, this could actually be in the legit remixes archive.

But else, I worshiped the work.

Thanks so much :) @bold text - Is that good or bad? :P

Thanks so much :) @bold text - Is that good or bad? :P

I'm so sorry, but bad. :( You should really lower the auto-tune so we can hear your beautiful voice.

ExorcismGaga

I'm so sorry, but bad. :( You should really lower the auto-tune so we can hear your beautiful voice.

Thought it might be bad but, just checking :hehe:

I really wasn't sure whether to have the auto-tune so high, but to me it gave it the extra effect :shrug:

but you're right, there is quite alot of it

Thought it might be bad but, just checking :hehe:

I really wasn't sure whether to have the auto-tune so high, but to me it gave it the extra effect :shrug:

but you're right, there is quite alot of it

I loved it. :yes:

Archived