Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheryl is going to mime her x-factor performance

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

cuz she's had like 3 different surnames at this stage. every few years she has a different name. and this time it's an "exotic" name.

She only has used Cole and Fernandez-Versini. Both are her married names. She was married with Ashley Cole and now she is married with Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini. Her professional/artistic name is just Cheryl.

monsterdreams

I'm pleased we don't have to hear live singing

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Haroon

Hmm well I'm not really surprised, I kinda guess that most of the artists that perform use backing tracks, but I think most sing over them :huh: It'd be unfortunate if she doesn't even sing over it :ohno:

She only has used Cole and Fernandez-Versini.

Didn't she use Cheryl Tweedy before Ashley Cole? :confused:

Laceface

Yeah :) when Girls Aloud were formed on Pop Stars: the rivals. You have a good memory  :spin:

Haroon

Yeah :) when Girls Aloud were formed on Pop Idol the rivals. You have a good memory  :spin:

Only because 'Sound of the Underground' was one of my childhood jams :music:

She only has used Cole and Fernandez-Versini. Both are her married names. She was married with Ashley Cole and now she is married with Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini. Her professional/artistic name is just Cheryl.

tweedy too. she was famous in the uk as cheryl tweedy at the beginning of her career. and she wasn't always just "cheryl" either. do you see the point now? always a new moniker. this is my first time reading her latest one and it's an exotic one. i don't pay any attention to her, but when i do read something about her she has a new name. little bit funny. :)

DrewStevens

Hmm well I'm not really surprised, I kinda guess that most of the artists that perform use backing tracks, but I think most sing over them :huh: It'd be unfortunate if she doesn't even sing over it :ohno:

But that's her real name and she wasn't a solo artist.

She should sing Only Human instead of that generic mess. She can sing Only Human live, we already noticed that in the acoustic performance.

DrewStevens

tweedy too. she was famous in the uk as cheryl tweedy at the beginning of her career. and she wasn't always just "cheryl" either. do you see the point now? always a new moniker. this is my first time reading her latest one and it's an exotic one. i don't pay any attention to her, but when i do read something about her she has a new name. little bit funny. :)

I get your point, but I don't see what's the problem with that. It's not like she changes her name every year. She was Cheryl Tweedy (her real name) in 2002, Cheryl Cole in 2008 and then just Cheryl in 2012. I think the latest name change is understandable considering that she got divorced.

I get your point, but I don't see what's the problem with that. It's not like she changes her name every year. She was Cheryl Tweedy (her real name) in 2002, Cheryl Cole in 2008 and then just Cheryl in 2012. I think the latest name change is understandable considering that she got divorced.

who ever said there was a problem drew, it's just funny, humorous, jajaja etc

they have been divorced and she was still using cheryl cole :rip: so now she wants everyone to call her cheryl Fernandez-Versini

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/407220/Cheryl-Fernandez-Versini-bans-Cole-X-Factor

:rip:

Archived