💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is everyone so against a Gaga/Pitbull colab?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Hmmmm?

Since Gaga did STarstruck with Flo Rida.

Maybe a Pitbull collab is not that impossible? 

-Pitbull-pitbull-rapper-32911103-200-212

:troll:

You forgot Starstruck AND Jewels N Drugs.

Timber? On The Floor?

On The Floor was good the first three times I heard it. Timber was good the first time I heard it. After those points,they became awful. It was only good because Kesha and J-Lo had most of the song,and he wasn't shouting his b.s. all over the place.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean i wouldnt complain if it happened.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

RAMROD

Idk. It's just one song. Relax. If you don't want it then just don't listen to it. End of story. Why is everyone overreacting?

It will go down into her career history :nooo:

:evil:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monsterdreams

He just raps badly about money and women (often he's very s-xist in a way as well)

I don't want gaga lowering herself

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

XoXoJoanneGaga

He just raps badly about money and women (often he's very s-xist in a way as well)

I don't want gaga lowering herself

Did you skip Jewels N Drugs? (not that I would blame you)

monsterdreams

Did you skip Jewels N Drugs? (not that I would blame you)

Usually I skip it. I like gaga's parts but the rest....

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Haroon

To answer the OP, I'm not against a Pitbull and Gaga collaboration at all! I've liked loads of songs he's released or been featured on :music: I think him and Gaga could make absolute magic :legend:

I pose the opposite question: why are a surprising amount of people for this collaboration? Is there no one else you would rather see match up with a prodigious talent like Gaga?

Because I like the songs he's done :party: Especially Timber with Ke$ha and International Love with Chris Brown :flutter:

There are loads of people I'd love to see collaborate with Gaga, such as Fergie and Katy Perry and Rihanna and Enrique Iglesias and Pharrell and Britney Spears and Calvin Harris and Miley Cyrus :excited:

LaMaisonGaga

To answer the OP, I'm not against a Pitbull and Gaga collaboration at all! I've liked loads of songs he's released or been featured on :music: I think him and Gaga could make absolute magic :legend:

Because I like the songs he's done :party: Especially Timber with Ke$ha and International Love with Chris Brown :flutter:

There are loads of people I'd love to see collaborate with Gaga, such as Fergie and Katy Perry and Rihanna and Enrique Iglesias and Pharrell and Britney Spears and Calvin Harris and Miley Cyrus

Yes at everything :legend:

lamaisongaga.com

GagaMyBlood95

Honestly, he is too generic, but maybe with Gaga's influence in his work could be good for a song!

When i heard will.i.am produced a track for Gaga, i questioned her decision. Turns out, Fashion! was one of the best thing i''ve ever heard.

Same can be apply to Pitbull I hope.

But still, i don't know how Gaga will mold Mr Dalé

Archived