đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some Monsters Are So Stupid

Princess Die

Featured Posts

Princess Die

Back when Gaga was using medical cannabis, presumably to treat her massive depression, there was a massive uproar. Fans were lost, letters were sent begging her to quit, and she received tons of backlash from the media. A few weeks ago, she said she is on anti-depressants. Once again, everyone flips thier ****. This is what prompted me to ask "why"? What does this b---h have to do to satisfy you guys? She originally smoked cannabis, which has been proven to have less ill-effects than pharmaceutical medicine, and she quit for you guys. Obviously that didn't work, and she had to start taking pills. It's either-or at this point. Why do you guys want her to do exactly?

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understant either. When will people realize that depression is a DISEASE ? 

It's not a big deal to take pills tbh. At least the girl's trying to get better, that's already a huge step ! We should admire her for fighting against depression instead of dragging her for taking pills or smoking medical cannabis. 

Paper Planes

It's probably because they want to see her a superhuman, powerful figure that doesn't have any weaknesses; to many fans, Lady Gaga is their leader, and nobody wants to see their leader's weaknesses.

Personally, I believe that if she needs to be on ant-depressants, then she should use them. A doctor obviously prescribed them for a reason. Medical marijuana, I'm not a fan of, though. However, she used/uses marijuana for recreational purposes as well (hi, Mary Jane Holland), which I'm definitely not fan of.

delete it fat

ryhanna

I haven't seen anyone mad that she's taking antidepressants personally. But if people are saying that they need to educate themselves.

Every monster is different. You can't generalize.

What will make one monster upset, the other monster will love & praise. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

i havent checked that part of the forum so i haven't read posts like that, but that's just me i guess

but

she's not going to stop using them if she has to

and she said stopped smoking weed bc she was "addicted" to it, it was never bc the fans asked her to stop

GagaMyBlood95

She NEEDS those pills, like millions of other people fighting mental issues... Deal with it.

Weed is just a temporary escape from reality for Gaga. When she's not high, she starts feeling down again. Weed isn't 'the' answer for depression. Antidepressants work way better, and actually do something to solve the issue, eventhough it doesn't fix it in its entirety.

I'm glad that Gaga's over that phase now. She was truly addicted to marihuana, and she now says she is happy that she only does it once every while for her own enjoyment now.

Tried it for the first time tuesday, and I get why artists use it so much :manicure: you feel light, happy and a little bit more child-like

Archived