Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga interviewed on French show "C à vous"

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just a bit confused that why this kind of look all of a sudden when she has been having extremely elegant, classy but still unique and beautiful looks which is more of a positive surprise for people than her looking (messy). She has been very consistent with her looks lately, which is great, but now this... (hehh, too much complaining, I know)

TraeumereiLPB

YEEES, Gaga slay me with your Born This Way 2.0 look :giveup: Please let the next Pop album (out 2035) be as iconic and dark as BTW :legend:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

heavyMetalGAGA

AHH!! This is so similar to a lot of her 2011 looks. Bringing back so many memories from Born This Way  :giveup: She looks like Tina Turner! PLEASE let this be a hint to what the next solo era is going to be like! I need a rock record from her!

I'm just a bit confused that why this kind of look all of a sudden when she has been having extremely elegant, classy but still unique and beautiful looks which is more of a positive surprise for people than her looking (messy). She has been very consistent with her looks lately, which is great, but now this... (hehh, too much complaining, I know)

I think it's because of her next album inspiration. This look is very 80s rock.

80s%20Rock%20Metal%20Wig%20Ladies.jpg.op

02-Joan-Jett-lgn.jpg

blondie.jpg

orig-12107301.jpg

I don't think it looks like BTW, her makeup and style is so much better.

FreePalestine

Archived