💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's lead single is produced by Diplo

Michael

Featured Posts

Exactly.

Like what kind of mess even  :madge:

Also, I see she's following the trends again with this reggae vibe, considering the new leads from Fergie and Gwen are kinda reggae-ish 

:lmao:

Gwen and Fergie say hi

So two songs that came out this month that are "kinda reggae-ish" shows that Madonna is following a trend despite the fact she has been working on these songs with Diplo for months and months?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Exactly.

Like what kind of mess even  :madge:

Also, I see she's following the trends again with this reggae vibe, considering the new leads from Fergie and Gwen are kinda reggae-ish 

:lmao:

Gwen and Fergie say hi

I didn't say that she discovered reggae, I said that she isn't making the music that's popular ATM again aka ADM. I would prefer more acoustic things from her at her age and after all these dance albums but anyway...

So two songs that came out this month that are "kinda reggae-ish" shows that Madonna is following a trend despite the fact she has been working on these songs with Diplo for months and months?

THIS

Also I think her song "Why's it so hard?" from Erotica has some reggae influence. Actually I think it was supposed to be a reggae song but they then re-worked it.

Fiona Apple

I am really looking foward to this album.But I think that her new single will flop even worse than Give me all ur lovin that hardly became Gold  :yes:

I am really looking foward to this album.But I think that her new single will flop even worse than Give me all ur lovin that hardly became Gold  :yes:

But Give me all your love was very bad single choice

The track titles sound absolutely dire. Jesus christ this #icon hashtagging really has been getting to her,

shaneybaby

love diplo, but madonna needs to drop the b---h thing for 2 reasons, 1. thats britneys thing (REDUCTIVE) 2. we all know shes a b---h lol dont need reminded

Psychedelic

Many people wishing Madonna flops and anticipating bad music... WHATEVER! This site is going to be infested with Madonna discussions by the time the era begins, whether good or bad music and either she flops or not!

:ghostney:

love diplo, but madonna needs to drop the b---h thing for 2 reasons, 1. thats britneys thing (REDUCTIVE) 2. we all know shes a b---h lol dont need reminded

Gagaloo911

I didn't say that she discovered reggae, I said that she isn't making the music that's popular ATM again aka ADM. I would prefer more acoustic things from her at her age and after all these dance albums but anyway...

I know I didn't mean that's what you meant

Many people wishing Madonna flops and anticipating bad music... WHATEVER! This site is going to be infested with Madonna discussions by the time the era begins, whether good or bad music and either she flops or not!

:ghostney:

ala 1989 :witchney:

Pure Adrenaline

Happy that Madonna isn't following the trends for once in the last decade.

caugh*Rude more than 6 weeks @ n1*cough

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

:teehee:

old habits die hard :thetea:

just wait until her lead is fetured Iggy and she performs live remix of her song with Ariana :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

VforVendetta

old habits die hard :thetea:

just wait until her lead is fetured Iggy and she performs live remix of her song with Ariana :thetea:

Imagine the conflict, the mess. :reductive:

Archived