Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Madonna's lead single is produced by Diplo

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it was kind of obvious that the lead it would have been by Diplo after all the time that they spent together, now release it, I need it asap.

those titles

BxvMK8l.gif

OMG where is this gif from?

I swear I have seen people posting gifs from this but I have yet to see the video

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

monketsharona

Let's see how she's going to release a lead single all about shading Lady Gaga to get more attention..

I really hope Madonna won't shade Gaga or we'll be in this war between fans even more.. and all of this because of Madonna again..

I hope b---h "I'm Madonna" and "unapologetic b---h" are good because the titles just suck :fan:

She won't have that #1 hit with a song named like that

Rebecca_0a3266_1847410.gif

Pure Adrenaline

those titles tho :lmao: autotune baby wut this gonna be messier that MDMA

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Hope she starts touring shortly right after the release

I hope not tbh, she already did that with the last 3 eras, I want that she spends some time to promote it well with great videos and exhibitions, not here for another album in support of the tour...

The songs titles : let's see how she's going to build another era by shading Gaga or/and other pop singers

I doubt it.

But now it's the other way around, it's Gaga who is shading her :hor:

Let's see how she's going to release a lead single all about shading Lady Gaga to get more attention..

I really hope Madonna won't shade Gaga or we'll be in this war between fans even more.. and all of this because of Madonna again..

she wouldn't get any attention that way anymore as gaga's ship has attention-wise sailed quite a long ago now

monketsharona

I doubt it.

But now it's the other way around, it's Gaga who is shading her :hor:

That's not really a shade to say she's not going to quote Madonna amongst her models. She would be crazy to do so when the 'model' is always shading her everywhere she can... 

Jonna Lee

what even are those song titles

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

That's not really a shade to say she's not going to quote Madonna amongst her models. She would be crazy to do so when the 'model' is always shading her everywhere she can... 

Last time she talked about her was 2 years ago, and she said something positive though :roll:

Archived