💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Sia hiding in meet & greets

LordDisick

Featured Posts

latinteddybear

shes a mess. lets continue to move on

She's just being consistent with the album's theme. I think it's uniform. Because in the end, they still get to see her face outside of the picture and get the opporunity to stand next to one of the best vocalists and songwriters out there today.

just stop. shes doing it for antics and we all know it. very unprofessional and if you want to talk about uniform, being the album isnt always a number one priority.  

She's giving fans an opportunity to meet her even despite her fears shes brave :madge:

i love your signature picture. is that gaga? and when was that?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

shes a mess. lets continue to move on

just stop. shes doing it for antics and we all know it. very unprofessional and if you want to talk about uniform, being the album isnt always a number one priority.  

Consistency is a good thing for artists :awkney:

delete it fat

Cameron Dallas

Are you all like... dumb, or something?

Before talking sh*t about Sia do a bit of research and try not to sound/look ignorant next time. f*ck outta here :smh:

Get over yourself :roll:

Evan Peters

This isn't an act, she has extreme anxiety which is why she never looks at the camera and doesn't face the audience when she performs. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Hellspont

Thx :) but neither are Gaga my Sig is Queen Kimbra :ghostlegend: and my profile pic is Legendary Kiesza

She suffers from bipolar, depression, Graves' disease, and sometimes during performances she can be lethargic and suffer panic attacks and I don't even blame her. 

She actually is a beautiful woman though.

Haha well that's original for sure ! 

I understand there's something psychological behind all this but she's a pretty girl, she should show her face !

Jesse Pinkman

She suffers from bipolar, depression, Graves' disease, and sometimes during performances she can be lethargic and suffer panic attacks and I don't even blame her.

:eek:

It's science, bitch

NewYorkCity

Oh gosh, I don't know if I love this or I hate it. :toofunny:

one thing for sure, if Gaga did this to me after paying... I would be disappointed.

Fame IV

An artist never turns around his back for the audience :) first rule of theatre. 

A Star is Born ⭐

codymonster

This is foolish.

I hope they don't pay for this.

Why? They are getting to meet her. They probably got to talk to her. She said in her interviews, however, that she doesn't want her face to be part of the music, since she is not selling herself. She is selling her music. So when it comes to pics, it's the back of her.

I think the people that met her were probs fans and completely fine with this. They understand Sia. You guys literally complain about everything :lmao:

This. People attack everything all the time, and I'm so sick of it. They don't take the time to understand people, they just attack and be rude. It's disgusting, and as Gaga fans, you'd think we'd smarten up and show a little bit of respect and understanding.

Archived