💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Im not not Taylors fan but I hope she breaks the record because unlike Britney she actually had input in making of the album

Robotboy

or maybe HDD were generous in their prediction and she ends up with 1.310. i feel like no one even cares about taylor. she just has a very loyal fanbase. while britney is iconic.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

or maybe HDD were generous in their prediction and she ends up with 1.310. i feel like no one even cares about taylor. she just has a very loyal fanbase. while britney is iconic.

seethe!

No. So many more people care about Taylor in the US than they do even someone like Katy Perry. Taylor is easily America's sweetheart in the music industry. She has a lot of casual listeners outside of her fanbase. I know she's kinda local, but most Americans love her.

TimisaMonster

She missed it by 3k :toofunny: Still AMAZING sales though, good for ha

Haaaaaaaaa...i mean....oh too bad too bad :reductive: :teehee: :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Wait wat :wtfga:

She's made a new record for having 3 albums reach platinum (1 million sales) in one week. 

She's made a new record for having 3 albums reach platinum (1 million sales) in one week. 

she made a record for having 3 consecutive albums hit 1 mil in its first week.

your wording was weird, which is why he was confused

Wait wat :wtfga:

Archived