💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Vernier

At least Britney fans can rest easy if this prediction holds :witchney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Britney fans can rest easy if this prediction holds :witchney:

It's pretty sure the predictions will keep on rising. This doesn't count the insane promo she's had so far and the promo she's gonna have within the release week more. And the hype surrounding her is huge and it's still rising. The way she has 7 songs in the ITunes top 10 also shows thta people are very interested in the album so the album will also get some word of mouth promo. Let's not forget the contant Target commercials etc.

LeoFameMonster

again, there's NO WAY she'd sell 500k because of that, again Microsoft is irrelevent in the music field. Papa johns barely made 80k and it's huge in the US. just clarifying btw

it was hypothetical I didn't say that 500k would sell on Microsoft #chillout

Cody Draco

Tell me something I don't know tumblr_inline_ncj3ouBZjP1qf3eh3.gif

Like where the **** did my heart go?

tumblr_na5h2dkqbD1sntui9o1_500.gif

Krazy by Lil Wayne reference that nobody will get.

:flop:

it was hypothetical I didn't say that 500k would sell on Microsoft #chillout

just clarifying btw

read the whole post before posting a #chillout please

Born Brave

The new predictions :giveup:

I'm so happy for her, she deserves it ! And now that's she's becoming global, I hope people who didn't know her before 1989 will discover her previous albums, which are also flawless tbh. 

I love her more and more everyday. She's such a sweet, talented girl, she deserves it ! 

Congrats Tay Tay :worship:

She really is the sweetest and most genuine. I value her honesty in her work. It makes me feel okay to be the vulnerable and reckless romantic that I honestly am. 

She really is the sweetest and most genuine. I value her honesty in her work. It makes me feel okay to be the vulnerable and reckless romantic that I honestly am. 

I became a fan thanks to her amazing personality and kindness before even listening to her music. And I admire how "real" and relatable her lyrics are !

migamiga

Better songwriter than Gaga ? I have listened to the whole 1989 and the lyrics were pretty... well...average. Yes she can write hits but that is only one part of it, the content is and the way the content is served is like sloppy dinner at gas station :hor: Guitar very well ? Go loook up some real guitar players. Great voice ? No power, no character, limited vocal range, limited emotional range, unpleasant timber, average singing, average technique, off key singing, nasality, etc...

I love you for this :lmao:

But this album is just so bad :laughga:

I don't get it :confused:

it is :laughga: out of the woods was a bop but the rest is very very bland and awfull

Cody Draco

What? 

Her main genre for her entire career was country. Doing an entire pop album is the most experimental thing she's ever done. It could have completely backfired. 

Red was pretty much a pop album and Taylor has been a country-pop crossover artist since Love Story; 1989 is anything but experimental.

''again, there's NO WAY'' :later:

sis I did say at the end that I was Just clarifying. I'm just pushing ahead mya rguments by saying there's no way. Stop, you're annoying me by trying to tell me what I'm supposedly saying yet I know what I was saying

Psychedelic

:applause:

So sick of all the "mess at all the pressed monsters" comments. 

This is a ****ing Gaga forum, not a Taylor Swift forum, so don't assume that all of us have to love Taylor :madge:

I'm not even a Taylor fan, but if people don't like her why don't they restrain themselves from coming to her thread or even the Entertainment section. If they only stan for Gaga, they should stick to the Gaga threads tbh!

Archived