Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

ARTPOPisaChoice

I dont want ha to push gags out of the top 10 :giveup:

Born This Way is the ninth highest debut week ever, so she'll be good even if T. Swift pulls something greater than 1108k

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

just usa. thank you

I hate to burst your bubble but 1989 is slaying in Canada as well. The deluxe and standard editions are #1 and #2 on iTunes and she has 5 songs in the top 10.  

Joaco95

I hate to burst your bubble but 1989 is slaying in Canada as well. The deluxe and standard editions are #1 and #2 on iTunes and she has 5 songs in the top 10.  

no1currs for canada tho

Bradley

Well..Gaga at her worst era of her career sells almost as much as Katy in her most successful era...Looks good to me :P Taylor always had GREAT album sales... But her hit singles are WAY less than Gaga's or Katy's.

Lol .. I love Taylor and I think she is a great artist..But saying "Gaga is far from having the best quality lately" is really stupid..Gaga will always be way better and more talented than Taylor

Taylor has lesser hit singles than Gaga? I didn't know that.

ItsTommyBitch

Taylor sold 600k the first day.

mother_3___negative_man_in_3d_by_8bitsan

I can't even.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

It makes me so sad to see gaga fans are mad that a woman who isn't gaga is very successful. but whatever hey

MTE

It's quite pathetic

Archived