question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OriginalMonster

I've been a fan since a few months beforeThe Fame came out. At that time there were just a handful of her songs available online, like Beautiful Dirty Rich, Paparazzi, Dirty Ice Cream, Disco Heaven, and of course Just Dance, and I kept them on repeat constantly ftom the moment I found her. I remember when The Fame mini movie came out and we got a little snippet of Poker Face, and I just freaked out because I'd never heard anything like it, and I'd watch the video over and over to hear that little snippet. It felt like we had to wait forever for the full version, but I've never been so excited for a song, and it was worth it. I was so excited for the album to come out that I ended up getting it from Canada because it came out a couple months earlier there.

Basically, it was no turning back from the very first time I heard her name.

Redstreak

The Fame made me a casual

TFM made me a fan

BTW made me a stan :pawsup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

FRANK1991

Late The Fame Monster when Alejandro was playing on the radio

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

FragileLamplite

Gaga was never really on my radar for most of her career because I never listened to pop music before 2013, although I did know her radio hits, I was apathetic towards them. When Applause was released I instantly felt an insane connection to it, and I felt the need for that song to succeed. So, Applause made me a fan. Then the DWUW performances happened, I went into full stan mode. Right after she performed it and Venus I downloaded all of her music and became obsessed. During G.U.Y. I created an account here where I fully intended to freak out about the video but then I forgot I had it for several months until I rediscovered it late summer. Despite my connections to ARTPOP, I still feel like Bad Romance is her best song, and BTW her strongest LP.

Soul Hybrid

I WANT THE FAME, I CAN HERE YOU!!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME???????

THE REVOLUTION IS COMING

MY NAME IS LADY GAGA  .  . . . AND THIS IS MY HOUSEE.......

that intro is everything to me, i like her since Just Dance, then i was looking for tour shows, and that intro still in my soul, just like yesterday

My reaction was =  :shocked:  :emo:  :excited:

I started to get into her after the alejandro music video, I was like "this b---h is crazy and I love it" and I considered myself a stan a few days before she slayed at the vma's in 2010

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived