šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Doncho

omg me tooĀ  :toofunny:Ā not both of us becoming a fan around the same time...and liking the same era

Ā 

You rockĀ  :ARTPOP:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her riskiest era that is BTW

Ā 

to be specific, when Born This Way (song) came out like 4:30 in the morning.........

Ā 

i think during this time

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQz3GvrZ2Ys

ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™«

Teri Hatcher

I became a monster during the hip blackout :rip:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Bradley

The Fame Monster: I was a big fan already

Born This Way: I started checking for her updates on GagaDaily, read her Wikipedia pages and try to not miss any live performance

ARTPOP: I started to know every single thing about her, my knowledge of her stuff has gone to a whole new level

Cheek to Cheek: I became more than a little monster, it's like I already know what is going to happen in 2 years immediately after the rumors spread out

I became a fan in the end of The Fame Monster Era, and my favorite era is Born this Way! :monsterpaw:

And I became a fan around the beginning of the Fame Monster Era, so cheers! :monsterpaw:

And in retrospect, Born This Way was a very exciting time, when she performed so many shows and promoted her BTW album at the same time. She owned the stage, with a powerful presence that many other artists wouldn't dare to attempt. She shined her creativity in more ways than one.

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

JustPokeHerFace

The Fame- when I listened to Poker Face for the first time as a 6th grader and was like WTF is this, but I liked it anyway.

Paparazzi cemented that I would be a fan of hers, but BR/Telephone turned me into a stan.Ā 

GagaXCupcakke

Born This WayĀ 

The Marry the Night video and Judas video got me way into Gaga. Ā 

Became interested in her in the Fame era (Poker Face)

Ā 

Became a stan in The Fame Monster era (Telephone and the video)

Ā 

My favourite so far has been the Born This Way era, because I got to experience it from beginning to end!Ā  :monsterpaw:

Allison M

The Fame :) Specifically between Poker Face and LoveGame.

I knew nothing about radio and Top40 until Gaga came along

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived