💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy claps back at ET and confirms full length album out in 2015!

Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe what?

It's not real though, check her Twitter. :toofunny:

EDIT: Wait, it is :giveup: Iggy girl when did you become such a mess :giveup:

It's on her twitter. I took these screen captures directly from her twitter. Bye :megaflop:

sis.. If you hit "tweets & replies" it shows all her tweets. its there, its real :toofunny:

sis.. If you hit "tweets & replies" it shows all her tweets. its there, its real :toofunny:

Omg I see it now :toofunny:

This b---h is a mess :lmao:

"...and can't control the other things"..... does she mean MØ? :hehe::shocked:

She didn't mean it in a rude way I'm sure. She was just tweeting how mø has an amazing voice and how everyone will see it on the AMAs and how both iggy and her mom think mø's album is awesome!

:toofunny: I LOVE HER, I LOVE HER, I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's takes real balls to say what she said lol, she's really unbothered to speak her mind

ItsTommyBitch

Her vocabulary :lmao:

Lemme Stan a bit :sis:

She really did give one of her best performances ever though imo :party:

Clock ha!

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Iggy ****ing killed that performance. MØ was the only thing that was awkward, and she knows that. I think that's why she's defending HER part of the performance. Notice she says "I was perfect." She knows the performance was awkward as a whole.

It's takes real balls to say what she said lol, she's really unbothered to speak her mind

Same. She just gave me another reason to love her lol

Morphine Prince

This :lmao: 

Judas Oyster

She didn't mean it in a rude way I'm sure. She was just tweeting how mø has an amazing voice and how everyone will see it on the AMAs and how both iggy and her mom think mø's album is awesome!

Oh, good then. I didn't know MØ was going to the AMA's. I know she can sing good.

how can yall say that was a good performance? At least Mo has a good voice, Iggy sounded like she had razor blades in her throat!!! She sound like a 76 year old male with bronchitis! who's been smoking for 100 years!!! she sounds more evil than the Grinch!! she has no voice and no talent and this was an awful performance, and she retaliated like a CHILLLLDDD

Archived