๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Gaga recording something at artRAVE London?

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Featured Posts

There was a large camera in Block 111 and no footage from it was used for the side screens! I know this as I walked past it and it had a fluffy unicorn attached to the top of it. Tried to get a photo but it came out dark & blurry, can post if you want!

ย please post

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

I saw him too :gum: When Gaga was on stage at one point and she was also on screen, he was recording her but I could tell that the recording on screen wasn't from him because of the angle :huh: Plus the part when the fan kept getting her breasts out and Gaga asked them not to record that in case she wasn't above 18 :toofunny:

ย 

You were at the artrave?ย :giveup:

RAMROD

She will record them at Bercy :evil:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

SoldierDown

I think I know who you're talking about, I saw him filming clips of Breedlove at the main stage on the 23rd.

ย 

I assumed it was just something for Breedlove (footage for a music video, or an 'on the road' sort of video thing), but is he was filming Gaga too then maybe it's for a Gagavision.

a dancer.... recording????

what if there's going to be a DVD or something with a more intimate look at the tour? :excited2:

:toofunny: It obviously didn't say dancer, I could just see the picture of cartoon Gaga and that's the same design.

:toofunny: It obviously didn't say dancer, I could just see the picture of cartoon Gaga and that's the same design.

oh :emma:

Didymus

Plus the part when the fan kept getting her breasts out and Gaga asked them not to record that in case she wasn't above 18 :toofunny:

ย 

tumblr_n7typerUAT1qgyz3do1_500.gif

DronningSirikit

Plus the part when the fan kept getting her breasts out and Gaga asked them not to record that in case she wasn't above 18 :toofunny:

Do you have a video of that? :gum:

Archived