Melech 9,900 Posted October 27, 2014 Author Share Posted October 27, 2014 I like you though Simon can you stop talking about germany all the time? thank u @zacharias i only post world news I know several Spanish engineers who are working in Germany and they have the worst job conditions ever. Yes,it depends where you work. When you work for a bigger one you will have worse conditions. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted October 27, 2014 Share Posted October 27, 2014 Is nationalism good thing in your opinion? FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,073 Posted October 27, 2014 Share Posted October 27, 2014 I'm part of the 2/3 people who doesn't That gif and your response Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted October 27, 2014 Author Share Posted October 27, 2014 Is nationalism good thing in your opinion? It's okay to be proud of your country as long as you don't want to harm anyone Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted October 27, 2014 Share Posted October 27, 2014 It's okay to be proud of your country as long as you don't want to harm anyone Nationalism is dangerous. It was reason behind many wars. No nation is better than the other, you don't need to be pushy about your country or religion. Just saying. FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted October 27, 2014 Author Share Posted October 27, 2014 Nationalism is dangerous. It was reason behind many wars. No nation is better than the other, you don't need to be pushy about your country or religion. Just saying. I agree I'm a proud German. Nothing to be ashamed of. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.