Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea - "Beg For It" feat. MO Live @ SNL

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon

I'm a big fan of MØ and i have seen her past performances and she's always so energetic going crazy dancing on stage and this was probably just nervous, it makes me mad how she is now going to be known for this song when her solo material is amazingly good for a debuting artist.

Bloody

Good performance Iggy. But MØ was too nervous,so she didn't sing that well  :awkney:  

This performance was insanely amazing on iggy's part. She sounded, danced, and looked amazing. She has incredible stage presence.

Here's my input though Mø was extremely awkward and shy clearly and I think the reason for this is her regular music is alternative. She's never performed for a big gigantic audience of millions at home watching before. Towards the end of the song she started to sound better, but she's so awkward. This isn't her genre of music or her vibe/look. She's not a pop star and she looks uncomfortable. She started to sound better towards the end.

Here's my input on Iggy. She literally killed it, probably her best performance ever! I can't help but say this though... It looks like iggy is trying to be a pop star and less of a rapper. The performance looks like a pop stars performance which makes it kinda awkward for me as I've been following iggys career since day one and I'm used to see her perform more like a rapper and less like a pop star. Oh well, overall it was amazing and this song is going to smash.

Paper Planes

Iggy was amazing on both of her sets, but at least now we know why the producers autotuned the hell out of Mo's Charli XCX impersonation on the track :rip: She sounded like a crying toddler.

delete it fat

inuborg

meß

MØ occasionally sounded like Miss Swan from madtv trying to sing  :emma:

:lmao:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

PicklePower

Iggy looks so pretty here

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

LaLuna

Am I the only one who wasn't impressed by Iggy AT ALL? I thought both her performances were average at best. Maybe it's just me. Oh well.  :oops:

As for MO... yeah, that was painful to watch.  :awkney:

Vernier

LØL NØ :rip:

That was almost some Lana Del Rey levelS of awkwardness from MØ

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived