💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea - "Beg For It" feat. MO Live @ SNL

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Bradley

I don't know who MØ is but why did Iggy featured her in the song? Is she a singer?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely LOVE MØ, and MØ is a better performer than Iggy usually but she must have been so nervous here :giveup:

do yall know her solo material?

DrewStevens

they shouldve gave her a hand held, it looked like she didnt know what to do

yes, poor baby MØ  :noparty:

Whispering

1. No, she obviously wasn't.

2. Off-topic.

1. She was.

2. No, it's not. After watching the performance, I now know what the next single sounds like and it is my opinion that this one won't go number one. If indeed this single fails to go #1, an extension of not going number one is that Iggy will not be able to break the currently held record...which happens to be held by Gaga.

1. She was.

2. No, it's not. After watching the performance, I now know what the next single sounds like and it is my opinion that this one won't go number one. If indeed this single fails to go #1, an extension of not going number one is that Iggy will not be able to break the currently held record...which happens to be held by Gaga.

ok? thats a random input? no one was saying she was going to

Bradley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc7SfWGT-ak

this isnt a single thread

Hmm, that song ain't too bad either. Why can't she sound like how she sounds in her studio versions during live?

degenerate

Why did you post this link? What does it have to do with the SNL performance?

Not every live performance of every celebrity should be posted in this section if you read the rules of posting here. It belongs in the base single thread

I don't know who MØ is but why did Iggy featured her in the song? Is she a singer?

hence the FEATURE

Hmm, that song ain't too bad either. Why can't she sound like how she sounds in her studio versions during live?

this was one of her first major tv performance in the US, she was nervous, also didnt help that shes already awkward enough (especially without a hand held mic)

1. She was.

You're beyond delusional for thinking that was being lipsynched when you could clearly hear her undistorted voice being delayed from the backtrack

Your comment about the charts was irrelevant.

Not every live performance of every celebrity should be posted

which dont, except for major tv/award performances. which get posted here all the time.... 

Archived