Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Katy Perry being dragged on ESPN College GameDay

LordDisick

Featured Posts

I go to an SEC (Southeastern Conference) school where football is like a religion so the pictures don't shock me at all. You guys have to realize that these are drunk college kids and that football is EVERYTHING at our schools. They are just poking fun and I think it's hilarious. The corn dog stereotype is that LSU fans smell like corn dogs and it's not just a joke between Ole Miss and LSU-- everyone makes fun of LSU for it. At my school there was a gigantic corn dog statue on campus when they came to play us. It's very unfortunate that LSU won against Ole Miss tonight. There's no point in talking about this though since most of this forum is full of twinks that don't care about football :awkney:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

I go to an SEC (Southeastern Conference) school where football is like a religion so the pictures don't shock me at all. You guys have to realize that these are drunk college kids and that football is EVERYTHING at our schools. They are just poking fun and I think it's hilarious. The corn dog stereotype is that LSU fans smell like corn dogs and it's not just a joke between Ole Miss and LSU-- everyone makes fun of LSU for it. At my school there was a gigantic corn dog statue on campus when they came to play us. It's very unfortunate that LSU won against Ole Miss tonight. There's no point in talking about this though since most of this forum is full of twinks that don't care about football :awkney:

Unfortunate for you maybe but that puts us at #3  if4imCVzafu84.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Unfortunate for you maybe but that puts us at #3 if4imCVzafu84.gif

If you're talking about LSU rising up to number 3 after this game I wouldn't be so sure, that's 21 spots up, and there's are several better teams that could be in the top 5. LSU is still good though. It is also pretty crazy that he Les Miles made this miraculous victory after his mother passed away today.

Redstreak

If you're talking about LSU rising up to number 3 after this game I wouldn't be so sure, that's 21 spots up, and there's are several better teams that could be in the top 5. LSU is still good though. It is also pretty crazy that he Les Miles made this miraculous victory after his mother passed away today.

I go to UA :P

I go to UA :P

Oh okay that makes more sense! I was at UA for our football game just a few weeks ago! Glad to see that someone else on here goes to an SEC school. Seems like most of the shocked people in this thread don't understand the culture. Lol.

Redstreak

Oh okay that makes more sense! I was at UA for our football game just a few weeks ago! Glad to see that someone else on here goes to an SEC school. Seems like most of the shocked people in this thread don't understand the culture. Lol.

Yeah, football fans can get major crazy. I mean the worst pop stans have is fake twitter threats, shady memes, and name calling while football fans have legitimate physical fights and let's not even bring up the Toomer's Corner controversy :rip:

Archived