💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Collector's Edition Box Set to be Released

Batwings

Featured Posts

illySpencer

Here, the email from the canadian store : 

"Unfortunately there has been a delay in receiving the stock from the supplier, but we should be receiving stock in the next 7-10 days.

As soon the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a shipment confirmation email from us.

Please do let us know if you do not wish to wait for the item to come in stock and we can cancel the order for you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this delay."

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Here, the email from the canadian store : 

"Unfortunately there has been a delay in receiving the stock from the supplier, but we should be receiving stock in the next 7-10 days.

As soon the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a shipment confirmation email from us.

Please do let us know if you do not wish to wait for the item to come in stock and we can cancel the order for you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this delay."

thanks god at least they are responding... 

I'll wait.  :thirst:

OpusDiaboli666

In your face canadian store: amazon.com has the box set for 170 US dollars but only 5 dollars shipping..takes one to two months though lol but then I'll won't get it before I'm back from vacation. Happy now

They just sent them :excited: I was afraid this would end up like the C2C signed booklets case, but fortunately this one turned out to be well :spin:

I don't understand the people saying it had more than they expected. Everything included is listed in the product description. :emma:

OpusDiaboli666

I don't understand the people saying it had more than they expected. Everything included is listed in the product description. :emma:

Uhm they don't show all the pics that are included and you don't see the quality of the pics, hankerchief, the boxing itself..since when is everything you see online exactly the way it is when you hold it in your hands?

Uhm they don't show all the pics that are included and you don't see the quality of the pics, hankerchief, the boxing itself..since when is everything you see online exactly the way it is when you hold it in your hands?

Some people said it had more things than they expected though. :emma:

OpusDiaboli666

Some people said it had more things than they expected though. :emma:

I guess they mean more pics or sth..or better quality but yeah: technically everything's in the description but they don't show pictures of every single item in the Box set so I guess that's why it could be more than expected

Archived