💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Collector's Edition Box Set to be Released

Batwings

Featured Posts

MrGermanotta

leather finish is just a word for "looks like leather". But its sad that they didn't learned to pack the items well. I just say BTW Vinyl Box, V Magazine Set .......

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing that's wrong with mine is that the envelope the pictures are held in has a very small tear in it. However, I'm very disappointed in how cheap everything is. The box is rather flimsy, there was clearly a sizing issue with the 7-inch vinyl, and I didn't expect the CD and DVD to be stuffed into cardboard sleeves... It's a nice boxset, but not worth $150.

RainingOnMe

leather finish is just a word for "looks like leather". But its sad that they didn't learned to pack the items well. I just say BTW Vinyl Box, V Magazine Set .......
v85 was awful. Torn corners. Torn plastic holder.... but I didn't know it happened to btw vinyl set.

The only thing that's wrong with mine is that the envelope the pictures are held in has a very small tear in it. However, I'm very disappointed in how cheap everything is. The box is rather flimsy, there was clearly a sizing issue with the 7-inch vinyl, and I didn't expect the CD and DVD to be stuffed into cardboard sleeves... It's a nice boxset, but not worth $150.
i agree with you. This is so disappointing :(

I would love to have one of these box sets but i never buy these kind of things cause 9 times out of 10 are not worth the price and this is an example

OpusDiaboli666

Then it should at least really look like leather.

I'm still happy that I bought mine but I don't wanna wait anymore

NewYorkCity

Watching what has happened... I am happy that they notified me about a "small delay during the manufacturing process", I  hope it means the rest will come in better condition! 

Waiting....

Btw, I bought it on that canadian store with .co.uk code, they will send it to me from Canada or from the UK?

Teal Ambition

Watching what has happened... I am happy that they notified me about a "small delay during the manufacturing process", I  hope it means the rest will come in better condition! 

Waiting....

Btw, I bought it on that canadian store with .co.uk code, they will send it to me from Canada or from the UK?

Thats the UK store. This is the Canadian one http://www.ladygagamusic.ca

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

NewYorkCity

Thats the UK store. This is the Canadian one http://www.ladygagamusic.ca

yeah but when the box was sold out on the UK one someone here posted a link form a canada store: https://store.digitalstores.co.uk/ladygagaca/ and it was avaiable there.

As you can see, the website is ladygaga.co.uk, but the flag on the corner is from Canada, and also the code after ladygaga on the link (ladygagaca)

So I bought it on that website... and Idk if it will be sent to me from the UK or Canada since it's a weird website and I have also received the email about the delay like people from the UK...

Teal Ambition

yeah but when the box was sold out on the UK one someone here posted a link form a canada store: https://store.digitalstores.co.uk/ladygagaca/ and it was avaiable there.

As you can see, the website is ladygaga.co.uk, but the flag on the corner is from Canada, and also the code after ladygaga on the link (ladygagaca)

So I bought it on that website... and Idk if it will be sent to me from the UK or Canada since it's a weird website and I have also received the email about the delay like people from the UK...

Just gotta search the site a little ;) So yes, it will be coming from Canada.

That's weird though, I thought she only had one Canadian webstore.

We will send you an email when your order has been shipped. All orders are currently shipped via Canada Post. Here is a guide to the services offered.

NewYorkCity

Just gotta search the site a little ;) So yes, it will be coming from Canada.

That's weird though, I thought she only had one Canadian webstore.

flop me :flop: I just found it after posting the link. lmao.

Thank you very much! :hug: 

I'll have to wait a lot tho... :giveup: if it is coming from canada and they use the cheapest way (which they will) I will get it on February. 

Teal Ambition

I'll have to wait a lot tho... :giveup: if it is coming from canada and they use the cheapest way (which they will) I will get it on February. 

Np :)

It might not be too long, the customs here aren't too bad. Hopefully soon! :)

OpusDiaboli666

If they charge that much for shipping they better not use the cheapest way

Batwings

I'm a bit surprised to hear so many complaints. Mine arrived in absolutely perfect condition, and I was more than pleased with it. My only criticism is the paper inner sleeve for the 7" vinyl is too big for the outer sleeve, but that's a frequent occurrence for 7" pressings. Otherwise, I love mine.

Regarding the "leather finish," that doesn't mean that the box is going to be made out of leather. If it were, it would have said "100% leather" or something like that. It just means that the finish of the box is going to have a leather-like texture, which it does. (And mine does look and feel like actual leather.)

Archived