💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

I really hope they'll do a Parisian date, even if we don't have venues as cool as the RAH :( L'Olympia maybe…

Anyway, I'm happy they're coming in Europe too  :gaga:

get over it stupid f*cking b*tch and everyone like you

You know, people incapable of expressing themselves without vulgarisms should stay quiet.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

let's hope marina and gwen provide us with some entertainment while we wait for the next era  :witchney:

Edited by What

Teal Ambition

"Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."   :duck:

It probably wasn't supposed to be on Ticketmaster yet

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I could ask but usually the applications for leave lay around for weeks so it's never good when you need to know right away

Well that's why you should ask right away....maybe the tickets won't go on sale for a couple of weeks and you may have a chance of the leave already being approved. ;)

"Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."   :duck:

ahahahaha maybe it's like when the HAUS sent out an email about the second Melb and Syd shows before they should have so it was like this badly kept secret when they were officially announced. ;)

SpadesToStart

The era is gonna drag on for so long?

Not really.  This is probably going to be near the end of the era.  She will probably tour the US before this, and maybe a few more European and Asian cities before and after London.  Probably over by July.  September to July from album release to end of tour is not long for an era.

AndrewGr

I really hope they'll do a Parisian date, even if we don't have venues as cool as the RAH :( L'Olympia maybe…

Anyway, I'm happy they're coming in Europe too  :gaga:

Are u from Paris? I will be studying there for 6 months. I reeeeally hope they'll do a concert there!

OpusDiaboli666

Well that's why you should ask right away....maybe the tickets won't go on sale for a couple of weeks and you may have a chance of the leave already being approved. ;)

ahahahaha maybe it's like when the HAUS sent out an email about the second Melb and Syd shows before they should have so it was like this badly kept secret when they were officially announced. ;)

I just got leave for Vienna and Paris approved this week I can't ask now..but maybe I can ask before Xmas or sth..

Runway

Omg you guys never like anything. even if C2C era ended today that still wouldnt mean the new album would come sooner. Such delusion :smh:

Sachasuperstar

I hope it's not gonna be the first show because it's gonna be a long era, even if she only do a short tour, like I dont see Tony doing 4 show a week like Gaga for months....