šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

When will tickets be available?

Definitely very late but I'm okay with it. I just wish for once she could do sth on the weekend so that I would know right away that I could go

Tropico

Guys... you all sound SO ungrateful. I'm ngl, I was hoping for a new pop album or even single Q2 of 2015 but there's no need to be b---hy and rude about your disappointment. And let's not forget, Tony is on this album too. And he only does jazz. So he has to go on long tours to earn money. Gaga can just push out a new single and be done with the jazz era but no. She's helping her friend. So try and be more considerate and positive rather than selfish and negative.

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

Allison M

I hope they stop at the Peabody Opera House or Fox Theatre in St. Louis, MO!

get over it stupid f*cking b*tch and everyone like you

You need to calm down. You sound ridiculous.

Edited by Allison M

ChicaSkas

Wha'd I tell ya'll! :P <3

You heard it from me first!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

When will tickets be available?

Definitely very late but I'm okay with it. I just wish for once she could do sth on the weekend so that I would know right away that I could go

aww...I just checked what day it was and saw it's a Tuesday. Pity as it may make it harder for some people to go...but hopefully you'll be able to get leave. :)

OpusDiaboli666

aww...I just checked what day it was and saw it's a Tuesday. Pity as it may make it harder for some people to go...but hopefully you'll be able to get leave. :)

Yes basically the only reason I get to meet her now is that the show now is on a Sunday bc getting leave seems to always be a problem..or it is when you want to know a couple of months before

Yes basically the only reason I get to meet her now is that the show now is on a Sunday bc getting leave seems to always be a problem..or it is when you want to know a couple of months before

Yeah I'm glad my company are really cool about leave for the most part. But you could ask about leave next year...or can you not do that until like January next year anyway? I can already apply for leave probably up until about the end of next year. haha

OpusDiaboli666

I could ask but usually the applications for leave lay around for weeks so it's never good when you need to know right away

Robotboy

im praying she can have her real album around that time too. she can probably mix it with the tour schedule which sholdnt be hard considering tony.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

GagaMyBlood95

This is where Adele performed her concert that was aired WW and made her even more famous!

Ā 

Awesome news, can't wait! :party:

Haroon

Last time we got a broken hip, a blackout and then another blackout after a "era". This time we are getting a little tour for a jazz album. An interlude is better than nothing.

I totally agree :yes:

Ā 

I'm not excited about the Cheek To Cheek tour and I won't be attending or anything, but I'm still happy in a way that something's going on because there will still be candids and interviews that I can look at :laughga: Gaga obviously loves this jazz direction and working with Tony so I'm not surprised that she'll be doing it for a while :shrug: There are other releases by other artists coming that can definitely bridge the gap until Gaga's next pop album anyway :music: