Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

ctherainbow

These threads should come with a "b---hy, impatient pop-music-only stan" blocker, tbh. :grr: Let this woman put out the music and sing the music she wants, geez.

On topic: I'm excited; this might be the first chance I get to see her live!!! And with such beautiful songs, too! :party:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

sarahb

No, I actually meant it.  :rip:

Oops, sorry it's hard to tell what's sincere or sarcastic over the internet  :rip: Thanks though  :haha:

Oops, sorry it's hard to tell what's sincere or sarcastic over the internet  :rip: Thanks though  :haha:

Try it when it's the other way around. You think someone isn't sarcastic and they are.   :spin:

She should perform at the Sydney Opera House  :flutter: 

(even though i don't live in Sydney)

Please not (although if she comes to Australia it's the logical venue for a jazz tour) because the acoustics are apparently horrible in there...although I have never been inside to see someone perform.

In any case, I feel like I am one of the few who are really happy about the London show being in June because there is a very good chance I will be able to go (assuming I can get a ticket). :) Pity it wasn't like a week later, coz then I could probably hang around and go to Wimbledon. haha Oh well....can't have everything.

sarahb

Please not (although if she comes to Australia it's the logical venue for a jazz tour) because the acoustics are apparently horrible in there...although I have never been inside to see someone perform.

Oh, really? I haven't been in there either, just seems like an iconic venue that I could see her wanting to perform in