💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jessie J wanted Rihanna, Katy, Rita and Ellie on Bang Bang Remix

HANZ

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I hate it when people call artists desperate for collab'ing with others... but this is inevitable... DAT THIRST Jessie sis!   :witchderp:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she really wants a very diverse collab then try to discover great people behind the industry. Collaboration isn't confined with famous singers, you know Jessie.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Tokyo Rose

If she really wants a very diverse collab then try to discover great people behind the industry. Collaboration isn't confined with famous singers, you know Jessie.

And that's the real tea, she just wants famous names to stick on her crappy music

345j7kn.jpg

lmao

Jessie J is the new fetch, it needs to stop trying to happen :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

StrawberryBlond

It wouldn't matter as much if she referred to smaller/British acts, but she adds in the big guns like Rihanna and Katy. Jessie must have serious delusions of grandeur if she seriously believes that such people would be interested in such a thing. She's lucky that Ariana and Nicki signed up for this as their careers are much bigger than hers and I still don't know what favours her label had to pull to get them featured (and for that matter, keep advertising it as if it is Jessie's song, even though it's a trio effort and she didn't write any of it). It really shows her desperation when she's only listing acts that are successful right now as she knows that's what generates interest and sales. Though why she would want so much many more successful females to overshadow her is uncertain. Even Iggy Azalea, who is a very commercial act who does rap/pop crossover, isn't so obvious with her choice of collabs and I respect her for raising the profiles of singers who are indie/less successful and could do with exposure, like Charli XCX, MO and Jennifer Hudson, all of which aren't even the same nationality as her. Jessie obviously thinks collabs can save her right now when they're actually doing the opposite - they're just highlighting the other features as no one cares about her. I don't understand why Bang Bang is a trio song anyway - it's obviously just meant to be sung by one person, hence why Jessie has performed it all on her own before.

how delusional of her  :duck: how very fcuking delusional.

Also, way to shade Nicki and Grande, by implying that they weren't your first choice  :rip:  :deadbanana:

ALSO, Rihanna AND Rita Ora? Why have two of the same?  :lolgaga:

lmao

Jessie J is the new fetch, it needs to stop trying to happen :toofunny:

So accurate! :coffee:

LOL keep dreaming Messie J.

And 'Messie J'  :rip: Love it! 

I just don't understand the last part

"But Jessie J is most proud of the fact that she is not just singing, but rather singing on her latest LP"

Does it make sense to everyone else :duck:

She's just proud to still have a contract and some remaining scraps of relevancy  :classy:

Archived