💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The artRAVE won't be filmed in London

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

We dont even want a Cheek to cheek dvd like ugh why cant gaga ever do something she promised? 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

We dont even want a Cheek to cheek dvd like ugh why cant gaga ever do something she promised? 

Talk for yourself, I want a C2C dvd.

And the artrave dvd is highly unlikely anyway. It's not something you can film tbh

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

zakroberts

Um bye at y'all saying it's too "boring" to film!!! Bands put out DVDs where they have a plain rectangle stage, no video screens, dancers, outfit changes, sets etc and people still wanna watch those. Sure some fans would like a Cheek to Cheek DVD but it was never in high demand, and if they can easily put out a DVD for that then I don't see why they aren't doing an artRAVE one. Yes I know they gotta get special cameras etc etc but it would mean so much to majority of the fans if they filmed artRAVE.

zakroberts

Gaga's tours have all been incredible and they deserve to be captured in decent quality because other than the Monster Ball, all we have to remember these shows by are our memories and YouTube videos, which despite peoples hard work at making fan made 'DVDs' it'll never be as good as professional recordings.

talk for yourself. I want it :)

Feeling kinda sad about this  :emo:

A very bad way to end ARTPOP era  :madge:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Teal Ambition

Ive been saying that i dont believe its going to be filmed. I was hoping to be wrong but guess not :(

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Lona Delery

Um bye at y'all saying it's too "boring" to film!!! Bands put out DVDs where they have a plain rectangle stage, no video screens, dancers, outfit changes, sets etc and people still wanna watch those. Sure some fans would like a Cheek to Cheek DVD but it was never in high demand, and if they can easily put out a DVD for that then I don't see why they aren't doing an artRAVE one. Yes I know they gotta get special cameras etc etc but it would mean so much to majority of the fans if they filmed artRAVE.

No one said it's boring, it's just that it is something you have to see live.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

zakroberts

No one said it's boring, it's just that it is something you have to see live.

All concerts are better live, a DVD is the next best thing.

Sachasuperstar

I dont know why but I have an intuition that she's gonna do 2 more show in NY for the dvd

This is in my heads since she didnt talk about the DVD before London...

I really hope that we still get a DVD somehow. It makes me mad that Gaga has these amazing tours, and we only have one DVD while other artists and bands have average, mediocre shows filmed and put out. Her shows just deserve to be put out on DVD.

Archived