Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The never ending "did Gaga have a nose job"

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

She HAS had work done. It's obvious.... IDG why people are still trying to fight it.

she obviously has not had an ACTUAL surgical nose job because she's too busy for that but I'm almost 100% sure she uses fillers like Radiesse and Sculptra to alter and smooth her nose's humps. It's a non-surgical procedure.

And since she messes with lip fillers, p sure she's doing it to her nose as well tbh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

She HAS had work done. It's obvious.... IDG why people are still trying to fight it.

she obviously has not had an ACTUAL surgical nose job because she's too busy for that but I'm almost 100% sure she uses fillers like Radiesse and Sculptra to alter and smooth her nose's humps. It's a non-surgical procedure.

And since she messes with lip fillers, p sure she's doing it to her nose as well tbh

Everyone agrees she used fillers.

This is about if she had the hump on her nose shaved down or not. Get with the program  :coffee:

Vernier

This is about if she had the hump on her nose shaved down or not. Get with the program  :coffee:

Clock it :tea:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Zoey Brooks

Honestly...she did some type of work to her...she looks so different from when she first started and I can't figure it out 

I'd be more inclined to say it's a combination of age and makeup, but I guess we'll never know for sure.

impact  :reductive:

I still think she's gotten very subtle work done.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

excuse me b---h? THE OP says nothing about FILLERS. it says NOTHING was done, which I disagreed with. 

Clock it :tea:

that wasnt even a clock but OK lmao u lames

Tokyo Rose

excuse me b---h? THE OP says nothing about FILLERS. it says NOTHING was done, which I disagreed with. 

that wasnt even a clock but OK lmao u lames

The OP specifically says "nosejob",

Everyone knows she had fillers, because for one her lips started inflating like a balloon in 2012, and she even admitted in 2013.

Fillers were like her hobby during her recovery after the injury. 

I didn't mean for you to get this angry with me, we have never even interacted on these forums before to my knowledge.

But it looks like you were already upset based on the tone of your original post in this thread.

Have a blessed day/night xox Tokyo Rose  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

The OP specifically says "nosejob",

Everyone knows she had fillers, because for one her lips started inflating like a balloon in 2012, and she even admitted in 2013.

Fillers were like her hobby during her recovery after the injury. 

I didn't mean for you to get this angry with me, we have never even interacted on these forums before to my knowledge.

But it looks like you were already upset based on the tone of your original post in this thread.

Have a blessed day/night xox Tokyo Rose  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

you can't read tone through a post. and I don't know you and don't wish to so don't quote me. you wouldn't have caught an attitude if you didn't tell me to "get with the program" I don't appreciate that. 

Have a blessed life

Tokyo Rose

gaga-nose-job-2013.jpg

Posting Stefani Germanotta pics is the dumbest thing you could do. Obviously she didn't have professional makeup artists back then who know how to contour her face.

Especially since the angles in these pics aren't even the same.

CannaeDrive

That s-xy beautiful nose always stays the same, never changed. People thinking otherwise need Jesus in their life.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

MonsterMum

1316821820256682.jpg

3372_1373479599.jpg

gaga-nose-job-2013.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-Aft

Can you say what you point is?

All the pictures from "after" happened even before the Applause picture that I posted with the naturel nose and bump.

rivingtonreject

This was her before:

w3_lady-gaga_320.jpg

LadyGaGa-2.png

Her now:

Lady-Gaga-In-Atelier-Versace-Vanity-Fair

lady-gaga-who-the-f-is-arthur-fogel-film

even this adorable picture:

lady-gaga-wisdom-teeth-2014.jpg

Honestly...she did some type of work to her...she looks so different from when she first started and I can't figure it out 

in all the "after pictures" that you posted, do me a favor and use your thumb to cover her forehead and part of her eyes, just like her bangs are doing in the before pictures. You will see she did nothing to alter her nose. The fact of the matter is, bangs that long are unflattering on her and force you to focus on her nose because so little of her face is left to see. In the after pictures, you can see her eyes, forhead and most importantly her eyebrows (which frame, add structure and draw attention to that part of her face.) Her nose has always been a prominent part of her face but she's learning how to use her other features to balance it, it won't "stick out" so much (for lack of better wording). An on top of that, have you ever heard of contouring?? it can literally change a person's face by adding shadows and highlights, giving the impression of smaller or more angular features. It's getting more and more popular and nowadays any basic makeup artist knows how to do this, so I have no doubt Tara and Sarah are experts on it. 

c9971e83981a3971c4dc15ab5e20257d.jpg

LaLuna

in all the "after pictures" that you posted, do me a favor and use your thumb to cover her forehead and part of her eyes, just like her bangs are doing in the before pictures. You will see she did nothing to alter her nose. The fact of the matter is, bangs that long are unflattering on her and force you to focus on her nose because so little of her face is left to see. In the after pictures, you can see her eyes, forhead and most importantly her eyebrows (which frame, add structure and draw attention to that part of her face.) Her nose has always been a prominent part of her face but she's learning how to use her other features to balance it, it won't "stick out" so much (for lack of better wording). An on top of that, have you ever heard of contouring?? it can literally change a person's face by adding shadows and highlights, giving the impression of smaller or more angular features. It's getting more and more popular and nowadays any basic makeup artist knows how to do this, so I have no doubt Tara and Sarah are experts on it. 

c9971e83981a3971c4dc15ab5e20257d.jpg

Holy crap, the miracles of makeup are endless! That girl looks like a totally different person in the first and sixth picture :udidnt:

So yeah, no nose job for Gaga, just really good contouring :yes:

Archived