💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea first artist since Gaga to have 1st 3 songs hit #1 on Pop!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

So what, none of those songs made it big because of her, she's gonna fade and I won't miss her

Also some people defending her and comparing her to Gaga :wtf:

She is NOTHING compared to the queen

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

Good for her. She can thank her features.

Haha, my biggest pet peeve in pop music.  It's like come on guys, Eminem didn't have a #1 record, Rihanna had a #1 chorus...

inuborg

In your opinion. Some people dislike Gaga, but does that mean she does not have talent? Or that her songs are not quality to her? 

So you wouldn't say that Bottoms Up isn't a Nicki Minaj song? Or that Telephone isn't a Beyonce song? Or that Latch isn't a Sam Smith song?

Not a lot of rap songs that chart are solo. Just saying. You usually have a rapper for the verses and a singer for the chorus.

They're not, they are Trey Songs, Gaga, and Disclourse songs 

I didn't know you where such an Iggy stan  :teehee:

And with nicki, SHE was the feature, she was the best part of those songs like Bottoms Up, Monster, My Chick Bad, etc. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SlaeUrAnus

BITCH AIN'T EVEN POP :toofunny:

When she has 6 consecutive #1's like Gaga achieved then we can talk :teehee:

In my messy era.

Jesse Pinkman

I'm confused as to why Work isn't considered her first single :spin:

And yet they count Problem :spin:

But slay I guess :spin:

waht were the gaga singles?

Just Dance, Poker Face, and LoveGame I'm assuming.

It's science, bitch

Economy

what about work and bounce? the lies

what about about beautiful dirty rich? :coffee:

this record refers to charting singles.

DrewStevens

except Gaga wrote her own lyrics, sang live, worked her ass off dancing even when she couldn't, all together put in MUCH more work than iggy did and ever will do. Any one who said that about gaga at the time was delusional. It's pretty clear to see why iggy won't have a long run.

But w/e. it's my opinion, I guess we'll ~~~see ~~~~~ if I'm wrong

That's just an assumption. Rihanna doesn't write her songs and yet she is still famous. Britney did playback for years and yet she was the biggest icon of a generation. It's pretty clear that relevance has nothing to do with talent.

That's just an assumption. Rihanna doesn't write her songs and yet she is still famous. Britney did playback for years and yet she was the biggest icon of a generation. It's pretty clear that relevance has nothing to do with talent.

Rihanna is incomparable to Iggy. I guess ANY pop star is incomparable to iggy because they don't need features to top charts. Britney did playback but was one of the biggest ENTERTAINERS of our generation, slaying every performance and tour she was doing in her prime. 

DrewStevens

Rihanna is incomparable to Iggy. I guess ANY pop star is incomparable to iggy because they don't need features to top charts. Britney did playback but was one of the biggest ENTERTAINERS of our generation, slaying every performance and tour she was doing in her prime.

Ok... Why is Pitbull still famous? There's not a logical reason to be sure that Iggy is going to fade soon.

Paper Gangsta

Good for her. She can thank her features.

Article is about #1s on POP. How was she supposed to get #1 with purely rap song

Archived