💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Marry The Night" 2011 performance voted as the Best EMA Moment

VersaceKing

Featured Posts

MARRY THE NIGHT what a wasted second single oppourtunity :cryga:

this

it should have been the second single instead of Judas, with the Born this way hype it could have been her 4th number 1 song

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Amazing performance, although in my opinion this show has had better!

But I'm glad Gaga fans are active trying to give some recognition to Gagz again, well-deserved!

Katsuki Bakugo

this

it should have been the second single instead of Judas, with the Born this way hype it could have been her 4th number 1 song

AND it was a perfect follow up to BTW and then TEOG could have been third making it a 3rd number 1 with out having to have a stupid "comeback" within an era.

But hey who else but gaga releases an offensive to the ear and catholic religion (which don't own god or jesus but whatever) around easter.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TimisaMonster

That was the best performance of that song too! The vocals, the moon prop, the outfits! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Curunir

Anything associated with Marry The Night is iconic so this comes as no surprise to me. :ARTPOP: :queenga:

imagine if she treated all of her singles like marry the night :giveup:

AND it was a perfect follow up to BTW and then TEOG could have been third making it a 3rd number 1 with out having to have a stupid "comeback" within an era.

But hey who else but gaga releases an offensive to the ear and catholic religion (which don't own god or jesus but whatever) around easter.

EXACTLY  BTW, then MTN and TEOG as the third single sound like 3 number 1 songs for me, even Scheisse for the VMA'sslayage indeeded

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ezioandsean

I have said it a MILLION times before and will continue to say it. Europe knows how to vote, what to nominate, and who to award correctly. They know talent. Unlike America where we dont even nominate ARTPOP for what it deserves.... Go EMAs though. Knew they would honor her like she deserves. :scar:

VersaceKing

I have said it a MILLION times before and will continue to say it. Europe knows how to vote, what to nominate, and who to award correctly. They know talent. Unlike America where we dont even nominate ARTPOP for what it deserves.... Go EMAs though. Knew they would honor her like she deserves. :scar:

EMAs didn't nominated Gaga for this year's awards show with ARTPOP, and didn't gave her any awards since 2012.."What to nominate and how to award correctly"? They ****ing gave Katy the award for Best Live and Best Female - when Gaga, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift were at the Same list.

Archived