💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Is that Aang VS Azula? :gum:

Maybe yes, but maybe no. :teehee: In 10 minutes you will know.

VforVendetta

Battle #7

This is a battle between prodigies, a battle between badass personalities, a battle between stubborness and cunningness, a battle between earh and fire.

On the left side of th ring we have:

Toph Beifong

Toph.png

Earthbender
Earthbending Prodigy
Earthbending Master
Metalbender
Blind/sees through earth
Can detect lying
Tough and decisve, never backs down

depends on her feet to see

VS

on the right side of the ring:

Princess Azula

jp2tbji.png

Firebender
Firebending Prodigy
Firebending Master
Lightingbender
Wilder of a trademark blue (hotter and more powerful) flame
Princess of The fire nation and commander of the fire nation armies towards the end of the 100 year war
Precise and wellthough fighting / Very cunning and manipulative / ruthless
Huge agility

Can avoid lying detection 

Arena

The Fire Nation underground volcano fortress (the one the two have already been confronted in The Day Of Black Sun)

3055783-9247704641-ba%2Bsi.jpg

So which prodigy will maage to keep the upper hand on this deadly fight? Who will outlast th other and which element will end up superior?

Discuss and vote on the Poll.

VforVendetta

I love this battle, my #1 and #2 favorite characters and benders of the series. :thetea:

VforVendetta

I'll give some footage since we have some this time

This is in the same place, in the day of black sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdcdhgn0zHM

this has some Toph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_2M29M1ZY

Although Toph may be an earthbender she has shown to be pretty quick for an earthbender
Azula's speed does give her an advantage but do to Toph's feel the earth and I can predict what you are going to do in an instant and counter does help Toph quiet alot not sure yet who I choose they are 2 prodigy fighting eachother so I am going to need to think more over this.

VforVendetta

I'll explain either today or tommorw why Azula imo has a slight advantage. (people will think that I constantly vote for her because I love her persona but actually on o the reasons she is my favorite is because I always considered her the best of the young benders of the series and one of the most clever/cunning/intimidating villains I've seen). Also I feel that Azula is one of the few benders that was made to be able to defeat Toph, she has some unique skills that help her proveil.

I was not aware Toph and Azula had a child I cannot vote in this match between lovers!
10438611_691144910999215_952708427831040

:derpga:

:legend:

I'll explain either today or tommorw why Azula imo has a slight advantage. (people will think that I constantly vote for her because I love her persona but actually on o the reasons she is my favorite is because I always considered her the best of the young benders of the series and one of the most clever/cunning/intimidating villains I've seen). Also I feel that Azula is one of the few benders that was made to be able to defeat Toph, she has some unique skills that help her proveil.

I am rather interested on what you have to say. Also you always have good solid arguments for who ever you choose so I don't really see a problem with voting for who you feel and think its the winner(although I think some poeple who vote just take what ever you say and roll with it) :gum:

Archived