Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Te Amo is an amazing song. This cheap mess is not even close.

Even though I don't think Baby Don't Lie is necessarily a mess more than a miss. :tea:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod

I actually really like this and could find my self listening to this more than once. I've literally only listened to Fergie's new song that day it came out. The only thing bad about this one is the ATROCIOUS bridge. 

DriverMonster

I totally see what you're saying but this song isn't really even worthy enough to be the third or fourth single. I would be happier if it were just a filler on the album. All the singles need to be really hot.

You don't give them the best track first...  That's like saying "We'll, he ya go.  It's all downhill from here."

No, you give them a safe song to get back onto the radio and get people's attention and get them interested in you again.  Then you release an amazing song when everyone's watching you and smash..

FameHookah

We are in a very conservative time for pop music. The window Gaga opened with Poker Face and Bad Romance has closed. The basics have ushered in a wave of same-y mid tempo singles. It's going to be a long cold winter.

this is sad
WTF is MDNA

Vernier

Not really liking it rn, I kinda expected more, but we'll see in a few days :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Battle 4 Ur Life

What is happening with this weak ass comeback singles

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

destructivelove

not that great but it still beats Fergie's mess

this. I can't at some people saying LA LOVE is better than this....that song is a complete piece of **** from start to finish and doesn't flow at all. Atleast this song is pretty catchy even if it's lyrically a mess. I can see this catching on with the GP

Archived