💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Well... I expected better. :Madge:

Hopefully it will go Top 10 and the second single will be a bigger smash. :Madge:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't hate it, just not what I was expecting given the descriptions and the writers/producers. It'll probably grow on me, I just hope Gwen keeps it up and that this isn't the peak for her new album.

At first listen it's very lame tbh, I hoped so much better after all this time  :noparty:

Maybe it's a grower.

I prefer the Fergie's song (that it's not her best also in this case) :noparty:

Tbqh......

I don't like it. Imo it sounds like a half-assed anthem-wannabe to me  :shrug: Oh well. I'm still listening to Fergie's one though  :music:

yourfaves

I LOVE Gwen but this sucks. So bland. Yuck. Figured this would happen when I heard she was releasing a solo album. It would be ok as filler but definitely not lead single. It's not going to do good.

That's not the way to do it. If the lead single sucks, it sets the rest up for failure. No matter how good the rest is. They don't save the best for later. She released this thinking it was the hottest track on the album.

You don't give them the best track first...  That's like saying "We'll, he ya go.  It's all downhill from here."

No, you give them a safe song to get back onto the radio and get people's attention and get them interested in you again.  Then you release an amazing song when everyone's watching you and smash..  

You don't give them the best track first...  That's like saying "We'll, he ya go.  It's all downhill from here."

No, you give them a safe song to get back onto the radio and get people's attention and get them interested in you again.  Then you release an amazing song when everyone's watching you and smash..  

I agree. :yes: I like this song a lot, but I'm sure that the best has yet to come!  :Jase:

and if I'm wrong, then...

vKVmA6.gif

Archived