Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie

Featured Posts

This feels like the Pills N Potions before the Anaconda. But I don't think the Anaconda is coming from Gwen. But I could be wrong. Wasn't Hollaback Girl like a third single?

Yes

1. What You Waiting For

2. Rich Girl

3. Hollaback Girl

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Reminding me of Rihanna's Te Amo.

Good song :applause: not every pop song needs to be something bottom twinks can dance to in a club :ohwell:

Te Amo is an amazing song. This cheap mess is not even close.

We are in a very conservative time for pop music. The window Gaga opened with Poke Face and Bad Romance has closed. The basics have ushered in a wave of same-y mid tempo singles. It's going to be a long cold winter.

So true 

All major pop stars want to be "safe" and conservative recently, but it ain't working  :coffee:  Adele ha impact  :grr:

DriverMonster

I LOVE Gwen but this sucks. So bland. Yuck. Figured this would happen when I heard she was releasing a solo album. It would be ok as filler but definitely not lead single. It's not going to do good.

That's not the way to do it. If the lead single sucks, it sets the rest up for failure. No matter how good the rest is. They don't save the best for later. She released this thinking it was the hottest track on the album.

When an artist makes a comeback, the first song is usually okay and pretty safe.  The second single will slay.

AT first I didn't like it ... Now I love it!

It takes a couple of listens ... It's mesmerizing! Such a tribal sound ...

Psychedelic

It's not bad

But not amazing either. 

I still like it though, it's calming. 

mte!

I don't think it will be a smash but neither were What You Waitting For and Wind It Up... it will do good!

And probably she's got something more impressive under her sleeve for 2nd single. 

spicemuncher

I actually really like this! Much better than Fergie's shout out to the entire world.

I'll buy this on iTunes when it's out!

Opulence

I like it but it sounds like a second single, I really wanted a club song... I prefer Fergie's, and don't understand the hate for LA Love

Brainiac

I love this! Not sure why it's getting such a lackluster reception on here. And I can see this being played on the radios. I hope it does really well!

Archived