Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie

Featured Posts

antpats2

It has been on repeat since I came into this thread :giveup:

And why should you compare this to her old work?

idk but i love her old work and idk i dont really like the sound of this. I dont hate it but i dont love it. maybe it will grow on me 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

It's so great. People that are disappointed were waiting for WYWF and TSE 2.0, when they should have been waiting for a poppier Push and Shove type sound. I think it's absolutely incredible, and it makes me so excited for the album. Finally an old player in pop has managed to stay current without becoming cheap. :applause:

SychosSoChic

Gwen just took my virginity and I don't want it back :nooo:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

HOTRODSGAGA

gwen-stefani-2014-photoshoot.jpg

World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie" [Full Audio]
Gwen Stefani’s new solo song is here! The No Doubt star’s lead single from her forthcoming yet-untitled third solo album; “Baby Don’t Lieâ€, was scheduled to be released on iTunes on Sunday midnight (Oct. 19) and sent to US radios the following day but a sneaky "leaker" leaked the full audio of “Baby Don’t Lie†today, Saturday (Oct. 18) - one full day ahead of the fixed scheduled. Get your first listen below!!

“Baby Don’t Lie†was written by Gwen Stefani in collaboration with Noel Zancanella, Benny Blanco and OneRepublic’s frontman Ryan Tedder. She filmed the video for the new single in late-September in L.A with Sophie Muller sitting on the director's seat.

Gwen’s third studio album is expected to drop in early 2015 via Interscope Records.

"Baby Don't Lie" song review

This is definitely giving me "Princess of China" vibes. Gwen's new single also sounds to me like a darker version of Maroon 5's "Maps". Is this lead single material, though?

http://www.directlyrics.com/world-premiere-gwen-stefani-baby-dont-lie-full-audio-news.html

Archived