💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night
Sorry but that song is not worth 1.29..... I liked L.A. Love better, but I was always a bigger Gwen fan. Such a shame the single wasn't better.
I said the same. But then I heard it on the radio and it grew on me. Hated it at first.

Hellspont

I meant the way that they both flopped. I loved the song itself.

Oh, the video should save it and once she starts doing promo; its rising again on iTunes :party:

Oh come on, people. Gwen Stefani's work has always been of the earworm quality.

You people can't make a full judgement on songs after a single play. That's why there's payola and multiple rotations on airwaves.

It takes time for your brains to memorize the underlying patterns and then settle back and focus on individual musical threads and/or lyrics. Especially choruses.

Not 'gonna lie' but seriously you guys need to stop with the snap judgements on singers and songs.

Properly because Gwen Stefani's works have always been not only immediately earworm but always high in quality, and I speak as fan since the 'No Doubt' times with 'No Speak' that this sounds immediately kind of lame for her standards, especially for who knows her discography pretty well since years.

If with the time the song can grow or get better this is another matter, but with the first listens sound pretty lame, like most people noticed, or now we aren't allow to give a judgement at first listen, isn't the forum a board to discuss about first impressions when a song come out like always or now we have to wait a month to give a judgement about a song? 

Married the Night
Oh come on, people. Gwen Stefani's work has always been of the earworm quality.You people can't make a full judgement on songs after a single play. That's why there's payola and multiple rotations on airwaves.It takes time for your brains to memorize the underlying patterns and then settle back and focus on individual musical threads and/or lyrics. Especially choruses.Not 'gonna lie' but seriously you guys need to stop with the snap judgements on singers and songs.
You were right as always...

ChicaSkas

or now we aren't allow to give a judgement at first listen, isn't the forum a board to discuss about first impressions when a song come out like always or now we have to wait a month to give a judgement about a song?

I'm not saying you can't have opinions, I'm just saying change how you arrive at them.

Also, that paragraph I typed is also MY opinion. You are free to disagree with it :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived