šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga the only current pop artist that you are a fan of?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, because I'm counting Madonna as current still :flop:

Ā 

I guess it really depends on definition on "pop" and "current" though

PMKKARDASHiAN

Hardcore fan, yes.

I listen to Katy, Beyonce, Rihanna, and other pop stars regularly though.

Basically the same for me. Honestly I haven't listened to gaga in months, but I follow her daily, I just prefer other music currently

I only stan for Gaga and Britney, but I listen to tons of Ariana, Nicki, and Thiefonce's last album was pretty ok too. I also enjoy tons of kpop, which is pop. I also listen to Gwen Stefani's LAMB like all the time? Does 10 years ago count as current? :lmao:

Girl Under You

Yes, besides Gaga I only listen to metalĀ 

Ā 

Your comment is giving me Gaga teas.

MonsterMum

I listen to many artists and enjoy different genres but Gaga is the only one I consider myself a fan for.

JustPokeHerFace

Gaga's my favorite, but I also like Beyonce, Pink, Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande ect.Ā 

Yes. I also listen to Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney, Lorde and Charli XCX but I don't stan hard for them like I do with Gaga.

Love Trumps Hate

Nervous Unicorn

Pretty much. I generally dislike pop music. I like Britney and others, but I really only care about Gaga. And Taylor, I guess.

freebit

She's the only one I really follow and take a genuine interest in. There's a few other pop artists that I like, but I just listen to their music sometimes and that's where it ends.

xoxo cupcakke

Well, I sort of stan for Nicki strangely. Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up put me off a bit but then I really started listening and found I like like 5/8 from the Re-Up and The Roman Reloaded part brought me back to that 2012 nostalgia. Azealia also if you count her as pop. Also 1983-2006 Madonna. Anything after The Confessions Tour isĀ  :millie:

Ā 

How could I forget Queen of the Indie Scene and Tumblr Emotionalists, Lana Del Rey.

Ā 

I'm also waiting for the next innovative female pop star to arrive. That will probably be when I'm in my 40s-60s.

Archived