💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

Allison M

Some need to shut up about the city thing, her life her choices. People change and don't always need to hold on to what they say in the past like some sort of religion. (Yes, she's talked about New York being her religion... but that doesn't mean she needs to live there forever)

As for the money, she's done a ****-ton in the past few years and has gone through a lot. She deserves something like this. If you guys had that kind of money, I'm sure you'd do the same thing. (At least the majority would)

I think you're more worked up than the people in this thread :sweat:

I agree with you. Gaga deserves this and probably should've done it awhile ago. I think it's great that she has a calm getaway. She needs that! :)

I want to see pictures from after she decorates it and see the Monster room she told fans about!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonreject

Wait, why is everyone saying there's going to be a "fan/monster room"? Did that come from her mouth? I know tmz is 99% right most of the time but I'm still finding it a little hard to believe unless she says it herself. or like a credible person with a name.

Archived