💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it bad that I'm just upset it's in California? I always liked that she wasn't living there because everyone expects famous people to live there. Her pro-NYC attitude made me happy (and I'm not even from NYC  :spin: ). It just feels so celebrity typical to buy a mansion in Malibu. I guess you can't have a mansion in NYC, but that's what the suburbs are for, eh?  :usrs:

Also horses?  :udidnt: Equestrian-themed album coming. Next music video confirmed to feature dressage.

MonsterMum

Is it bad that I'm just upset it's in California? I always liked that she wasn't living there because everyone expects famous people to live there. Her pro-NYC attitude made me happy (and I'm not even from NYC  :spin: ). It just feels so celebrity typical to buy a mansion in Malibu. I guess you can't have a mansion in NYC, but that's what the suburbs are for, eh?  :usrs:

Also horses?  :udidnt: Equestrian-themed album coming. Next music video confirmed to feature dressage.

One doesn't exclude the other tho, she is still the NY girl and I don't think you can take it out of her. 

I can see why she and Taylor would love to hang together in a house like that, chilling, making plans for the future. 

It's a home to raise a family, something I would not see her doing from an appartment in NY.

Rabbit Heart

I remember days when Gaga was modest, spending her money on her music and her new projects, investing in herself and helping others. If this is true that she gave 24 million on a ****ing house (who the **** needs that much space?!) I will be dissapointed in her cuz she herself said she "doesn't care about money and showing off". At the end is it just me or she is step by step becoming a part of those people she mocked with the fame era / rich people / And she didn't keep her promises either lately (2 years) did she?  :grr:   :roll:  :cry:

Psychedelic

She really did do a complete 180 during the ARTPOP era.  :spin:

She got an actor boyfriend, did plastic surgery, chanelled rich Hollywood divas and now got a big mansion to boot. Oh well... her life, her choice. 

What are you talking about? :wtf:

JustPokeHerFace

I'm extremely happy for her and I absolutely love this mansion, but how cool would it have been if she bought the Paparazzi mansion? It's still on the market, I believe. 

Fiona Apple

She really did do a complete 180 during the ARTPOP era.  :spin:

She got an actor boyfriend, did plastic surgery, chanelled rich Hollywood divas and now got a big mansion to boot. Oh well... her life, her choice. 

1)She and Taylor Kinney have a relationship since born this way era 2)She didn't have a plastic surgery lol..Her nose is as amazing and big as always

Btw they house is amazing guys <3

Sugarfall

I'm extremely happy for her and I absolutely love this mansion, but how cool would it have been if she bought the Paparazzi mansion? It's still on the market, I believe. 

Wow she really should have it's 'only' 25 million dollars and much more extravagant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2217781/Gauche-Bel-Air-mansion-discounted-25-million-40-million-asking-price-proved-steep.html

Would've created even a nicer reaction in the current complainers  :spin:

Damn. I'd have bought a house like this a long time ago with that kind of money. 

This tbh. If I were her I'll probably have 4 by now. :toofunny:

Cody Draco

I have mixed emotions towards this and I will refrain from saying anything negative. Actually, I guess my emotions aren't that mixed since I'm not going to say anything at all. :coffee:

daviddarko

This is for Taylor :legend: and Asia :nick:

14-754511-38-0-480w.jpg

CONGRATS Queen!!!!  :applause:  You deserve it. you are so hard worker :ghostlegend:

I can see Asia playing there

Archived