💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

Yeah this....with Chicago thrown in when Taylor's working too.....plus all her other travel. lol It's like people think she's gonna hole up in LA for years now or something.....that's doubtful.

wealthy people own like 7 mansions. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

I see a horse! lol

l5HNys8.png

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

high heeled fem

Gypsy my ass

Does this mean she's moving from NYC? :(

IKR?

Music not the bling  :ghostney:

She deserves it but $24 million is a silly amount for a house.

I know, i really agreee! glad to see someone agrees with me,..... i mean 7 mi is enough

look what katie holmes just brought! she didn't spend much like 3 mil!

LittIe Monster

Some need to shut up about the city thing, her life her choices. People change and don't always need to hold on to what they say in the past like some sort of religion. (Yes, she's talked about New York being her religion... but that doesn't mean she needs to live there forever)

As for the money, she's done a ****-ton in the past few years and has gone through a lot. She deserves something like this. If you guys had that kind of money, I'm sure you'd do the same thing. (At least the majority would) 

@whoriscope ig

Whispering

She deserves it but $24 million is a silly amount for a house.

Of course it is...but not for someone as worth as much as Gaga.

Buying a home is the best tax deduction. As a multi-millionaire, she has needed to buy a house for tax reasons for several years now. I can't believe she waited this long, tbh.

A person with a net worth as high as Gaga's needs to buy a house this expensive, for maximum tax benefits.

Sorry but I disagree with everything u said .Ok you don't like the house.But 1)If she put another album in 5 years she will end up terribly flopping like Christina Aguilera,she will lose most of her fans 2)ARTPOP wasn't a "disaster" era..Yes it was messy.. But ARTPOP still be in the top 10 best selling (both male and female) albums of 2013 and Applause sold more than 5 million copies ww...Afterall she likes making music,singing,performing...She was so sad that she couldn't perform in the half 2013 cause of the hip..

I agree :)

I don't judge an era based on its commercial success. Creatively, this era was disastrous. Nothing was as it should have been and I lost a lot of faith in Gaga as a result. 

Fiona Apple

I don't judge an era based on its commercial success. Creatively, this era was disastrous. Nothing was as it should have been and I lost a lot of faith in Gaga as a result. 

I don't agree with that either.. I think the era was flawless from august to december. but when the do what u want thing started everything got destroyedxD but then g.u.y made it good again.

FrankGutz

Happy for her! She definitely deserves it.

This

She needs a place to stay calm & chill

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

This place looks great and, unlike being in New York, when she steps out of her front door she wont be accosted by a bunch of "fans". She can live in some semblance of peace for once :)

chromadica

I can't believe people are complaining about a house? She's been working so hard for what, 7 years now? She earned all of this.

Archived