Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

it doesnt mean she move there. maybe a second home or just a investment thing she not live herself...

Brooke Candy

Maybe her parents are going to live there to

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Fiona Apple

You must be a REAL BITCH to judge Gaga for buying that house.. She works so ****ing hard writing music,touring,rehearsing etc. and she spends most of the money for her performances and appearances..She DESERVED to buy something expensive to make her happy.. I am so happy for her.. Now that she is happy she is definitely going to write an amazing album

I hope this mansion will inspire her to make songs about nature, not the donatella typical ones.

It is also good investment

The house is ugly in my opinion. I recognise the classical European influence in its design, but I think it could have been executed so much better. It feels like a poor imitation and lacks creativity, so I'm surprised Gaga likes it. And in California, of all places...

Glad that she's settling down. She should take at least 5 years out before bringing any more music out - I'm not here for another ARTPOP sized disaster of an era, and Gaga admits herself that the whole thing could have been avoided with better management. Give her some time out of the spotlight to settle down, get married, maybe even have a kid. Then come slay us with new music in 2020. 

GagaMyBlood95

You must be a REAL BITCH to judge Gaga for buying that house.. She works so ****ing hard writing music,touring,rehearsing etc. and she spends most of the money for her performances and appearances..She DESERVED to buy something expensive to make her happy.. I am so happy for her.. Now that she is happy she is definitely going to write an amazing album

Of course she does -  after all, it's her money and it is a little weird that a pop star like Gaga doesn't have an expensive house after 6 years of making millions and millions :laughga:

Fiona Apple

The house is ugly in my opinion. I recognise the classical European influence in its design, but I think it could have been executed so much better. It feels like a poor imitation and lacks creativity, so I'm surprised Gaga likes it. And in California, of all places...

Glad that she's settling down. She should take at least 5 years out before bringing any more music out - I'm not here for another ARTPOP sized disaster of an era, and Gaga admits herself that the whole thing could have been avoided with better management. Give her some time out of the spotlight to settle down, get married, maybe even have a kid. Then come slay us with new music in 2020. 

Sorry but I disagree with everything u said .Ok you don't like the house.But 1)If she put another album in 5 years she will end up terribly flopping like Christina Aguilera,she will lose most of her fans 2)ARTPOP wasn't a "disaster" era..Yes it was messy.. But ARTPOP still be in the top 10 best selling (both male and female) albums of 2013 and Applause sold more than 5 million copies ww...Afterall she likes making music,singing,performing...She was so sad that she couldn't perform in the half 2013 cause of the hip..

Of course she does -  after all, it's her money and it is a little weird that a pop star like Gaga doesn't have an expensive house after 6 years of making millions and millions :laughga:

I agree :)

MonsterMum

Looks like your run of the mill Hollywood super-mansion :)

I think the furniture is show case furniture by the looks of it (plastic chairs in the kitchen for example).

You can usually buy them to stay but obviously that costs extra and I dunno if Gaga is able to not do everything (decorating) herself, the little perfectionist she is. 

Teal Ambition

Part of my basement looks like this :giveup: TWINSIES!

14-754511-40-0-480w.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Schwerk

The mega recording studio she'll put in that house :excited2:

Yes! This needs to happen!

A house like that would terrify me tbh, so much space, so much upkeep. It's so expensive, omg!

But it seems like a really homely beautiful place, I hope it makes her very happy.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

People saying she's a new yorker so she must live in NYC :smh:

I live in Perth, Australia; but id happily live in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane

Archived