💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

daviddarko

Well she's 28. One day, she will be married. One day she will have kids. One day she will settle down, and she deserves every minute of it.

I don't get why SOME people are so mad? She's given you so much of her time that it's about time for her to do something for herself

Fixed Queen Zilla  :hug:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

1) She never said "She hates California"      :fail:   that's from the song "The lady is a Trump"  :smh:

2) She still puts money in her shows and videos: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/125911-gaga-id-love-to-release-gypsy-and-make-a-video-for-it/

3) The "music not the bling" is about "Music not the Fame/Charts" she is talking about The Industry ,  she never said Money.

4) People change

5) Bye

That's my friend :applause:

Cas Winchester

Posh Life :derpga:

It's beautiful! :omg: . Fitting for a queen! :queenga:

Not the ones in this thread though :reductive:

giskardsb

Im sure it costs a million a year just to staff and maintain that place.

Pretty sure Gaga won't be out there on a riding mower.  ;)

Well she's 28. One day, she will be married. One day she will have kids. One day she will settle down, and she deserves every minute of it.

I don't get why people are so mad? She's given you so much of her time that it's about time for her to do something for herself

this

Also given her current schedule she won't even settle down there for a while

she firstly needs somewhere to keep her stuff.

Buying a home is part of growing up. She doesn't work so damn hard for free.

anyone complaining can write a list of what theyd do with 200m sat in the bank.

1) She never said "She hates California"      :fail:   that's from the song "The lady is a Trump"  :smh:

2) She still puts money in her shows and videos: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/125951-gaga-i-felt-like-a-cow/

3) The "music not the bling" is about "Music not the Fame/Charts" she never said Money.

4) People change

5) Bye

I said I was not judging her and if this makes her happy then she should do it. 

I was just explaining why it is understandable that some fans would be confused by this purchase. She has made it clear in the past that she isn't interested in buying a home, literally calling it a waste of money. She rented a mansion in California in the past and spoke about how much she ended up disliking it. So for her to have bought a 24 million dollar mansion in Malibu is a little contradictory to her past statements.  

And I would just like to say one more thing, regardless of the fan girl nature of this site, we are not all obligated to approve of everything this woman does. 

MonsterMum

To be fair, for years now she has been talking quite a bit about how much she dislikes California, how she puts all her money back into her show, how buying a big home is a "waste of money", how she is in it for the music not the bling…and then she turns around and buys a McMansion in Malibu. It just makes her seem a little phony. 

But of course, who are we to judge? She needs to do what makes her happy. 

Yes but look at it from a logistical point of view.

It's where her label is HQ-ed, LiveNation is HQ-ed, the production company that designed her BTWB and artRAVE stages are based, it's where most collaborators for music videos and their facilities are based, it's where most producers are based, it's where the most TV/film promo places are located and having her family back in NYC gives her reasons to visit home to attend Late Night/Tonight Show tapings or other NY promo. LA is built around this industry.

boyerased

Guess the woman wants to start a family. For all the people whining well it's her money and if she wants to give herself and her family what's more than enough she deserves it cause she earned it. For godsake people change. She is a different person from the woman six years ago just like you are. She changed priorities. She changed views.

daviddarko

I said I was not judging her and if this makes her happy then she should do it. 

I was just explaining why it is understandable that some fans would be confused by this purchase. She has made it clear in the past that she isn't interested in buying a home, literally calling it a waste of money. She rented a mansion in California in the past and spoke about how much she ended up disliking it. So for her to have bought a 24 million dollar mansion in Malibu is a little contradictory to her past statements.  

And I would just like to say one more thing, regardless of the fan girl nature of this site, we are not all obligated to approve of everything this woman does. 

ok, sorry, wrong link: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/125911-gaga-id-love-to-release-gypsy-and-make-a-video-for-it/

"Gaga said she'd love to re-release Gypsy as a song, + she'd love to make a video for the song, bc she saw how much it means to people and that the ARTPOP film music video personally cost her a FORTUNE, because she paid herself because the record label wouldn't pay and she said that because she'd initially promised to release many videos for ARTPOP, but couldn't for many reasons, she paid herself."

asana15
It's where her label is HQ-ed, LiveNation is HQ-ed, the production company that designed her BTWB and artRAVE stages are based, it's where most collaborators for music videos and their facilities are based, it's where most producers are based, it's where the most TV/film promo places are located and having her family back in NYC gives her reasons to visit home to attend Late Night/Tonight Show tapings or other NY promo. LA is built around this industry.

Yep.

And Elementary school is just around the corner from the property.

It is really nice, I am only surprised that she would buy in California.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Morphine Prince

I don't think some of you grasp the idea that people change. If you're not evolving as you grow up there must be something wrong.

Archived